Changes In How You Fuck

topstud127

Changes in how you fuck over time.

I feel like I've lost a lot of my "mojo" from my single, super-hoe days. 

Horribly arrogant, but I knew I was a great top. Had guys cumming hands free, creaming, and turning them onto their prostates in ways they never knew. I really serviced asses and guys wanted my dick like a dog with a bone.

Now, after being somewhat domesticated for awhile, I just don't have the same prowess to me. I get the job done, guys are satisfied, but I don't feel like patting myself on the back with gold stars and rarely do I think it was mindblowing for them. Maybe because the process of meeting and hooking up is different now, even in a somewhat open relationship, but I don't have the individual connections and regularity anymore.

On the plus side, I cum easier and more consistently. Sometimes quicker than I'd like.

I don't do enough bottoming (not so much by choice as availability) to really have a comparison and it was still new back then.

Edited by topstud127

Don't know but bet it has to do with not being single now.  You're prob just fucking to get off and get home.  Majority of my reg fuckbuds are attached.  Very reliable, rarely flake, know what they want - but "usually" more of a quick suck or fuck for the purpose of unloading - no need to impress and not usually the laid back longer sessions I prefer

Also, sounds like you used to be a total cocky top which is pretty fucking hot and def puts a bottom guy in heat.  Now that you're more of a vers slut, it's prob changed your attitude some.  While you're fucking some hot ass, you might be subconciously wishing he'd flip and hammer a load into you - who knows....just guessing :)

• Upvote 2

Sounds like you were the dream top for a bottom in your days before you sort of settled down!

I agree with justsexnowatl that when you moved more to the vers side and you're now topping someone who is not your BF you are probably wondering what it would be like to get fucked by the guy you are fucking. I'm guessing at home you are, or mostly are, the top? Or are you more vers now because your partner is as well? Maybe you enjoy bottoming more than you thought and now you top just to get the job done and get off? Just a wild guess. Or, now you have a pattern with your partner. No more exploring to do what the guy wants because you already know. That might take the excitement out of it and you lost that as well when you have sex with someone else?

I met my ex-partner when I was in my late 20s. He was the same age and just had a circumcision. His dick was really sensitive to the point a blowjob almost hurt him. Let alone fucking me. His sex drive was low anyway. While the relationship lasted I think I got him to fuck me only a few times. Being a bottom that drove me crazy. He got off but I didn't. So I strayed a few times and every time was reminded what if felt like getting dick from a guy who knew what he was doing (guys who made me cum while they were fucking me and did not fall back as soon as they shot their load but continued until they got me off too). After me and me ex  split up I went wild and got as much dick as I could handle or could get. Probably as compensation for the few years I hardly got any. Became an active bottom too (I realized that before I had been more passive).

p.s. Not so sure it is a plus side that you cum easier and quicker. At least not for the bottom! ;-)