[Breeder] An Open Letter to the Hungry Bottoms of the World

TheBreeder

I agree with a lot of you. I'm a top. I'm looking for a cumpig slave. I advertise on a lot of websites. In addition to listing what I want, I always write-no fantasy, no rollplay, no weekends, no scenes and looking for LT slave only. I get a lot contacting me to try to help them find either Tops or bottoms for their use. I used my last slave to breed and I also get requests for that.

• 3 weeks later...

Well put, I like that. I hate when tops want to know if there is more than one bottom as well. If we talk and you are not into me then say so and we can move on. I want to please all tops and have some fun along the way.

Edited by Hotload84

That is so true, as I get a lot of bttms asking me if I know more then one top, I do, but not going to set that up for them as I have been flaked on way more then 20 times in this fucked up town. My FB tops have asked me if I would like a 3 way or more and some times I am game other times I just want them one on one. This vers bttm loves more then one cock at times, I have been in a group of over 20 tops and that was hot and I would love to do that again but I never ask my tops to bring others with them, as I have a very high respect to my tops and they have for me as well. Thanks for putting that out on here I just hope more and more bttms read this, or if you can post on the front page in a way that all the bttms will take a look and read it.

OK, I've been guilty of asking for more than one top. However, it's usually because I'm horned up out of my mind, the hormones are surging through my system, I want more than a wank, and the one I happen to have on the line isn't really the hot sort of stud I want. However when a guy comes along and he really has my attention, I don't ask him to bring a "date" because I have what I need.

Shallow? A bit, but hell I think we've all been there to some degree - safety in numbers huh?

• Downvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.