Is Fucking And Breeding Holes Addictive?

hungry_hole

We read account after account of bottoms, including myself,  describing how much we enjoy getting fucked and taking loads.

But we very rarely hear from guys, not necessarily tops, describing how much they enjoy fucking and how they feel when they unload in a hole. Is it addictive? Like, after 1/2 hour or so they want to continue fucking?

• Upvote 1

From my experience, unloading in a hole is just as addictive for tops as getting a load is for bottoms. Up until a few months ago I was a total bottom and was only able to top in 3-way when I was the lucky guy in the middle -- I needed raw dick in my ass to top but found I really enjoy the experience of unloading in a bottom (especially if my ass is being pumped full of cum at the same time).

Lately however, I find myself able to top more often in a one-on-one hookup situation because I know how good it's going to feel when I unload inside a warm wet hole and am slowly working my way to becoming fully versatile. The most important part of sex for me now is that someone needs to take a load and it's no longer imperative that it's my ass getting filled. I guess I'm now addicted to both giving and receiving loads as I no longer say no to hooking up with total bottoms who refuse to top. I just want a hot fuck where someone walks away with a sloppy hole  :)

• Upvote 2

Interesting question, would like to hear from tops too. Some tops fuck just to get off (could be a 2-minute job), some like sweaty sessions that take longer.

I know this top who I met a few times now and he just loves fucking. Not cumming, fucking. He says he just loves to fuck and the feeling of it. He can more or less control when he comes and he loves to see me squirm. He can go on for hours.

He says he is done when he cums. No sloppy seconds so that is why he postpones cumming for as long as he can/wants.

Most of the times that is great and sometimes he makes me cum a few times during a very long session. But one time when I felt my hole really getting sore and my nuts were completely empty I thought : "Fucking cum already!". I didn't complain or tell him though, I let him finish when he liked. Maybe that is why I had repeats with him (not too often yet though, he doesn't live really close).

How indeed do other tops feel about fucking?

• Upvote 2