Went am on the road traveling for business and found a local ABS today . What a great time I had wallowing in the sleaze of the dried cum on the walls and floor .

it started out promising as there were plenty of anon cocks to suck dry and I got a belly full of cum from those first 4 cocks . Then I was sucking this great curved fat cock at a large glory hotel and I get the signal from its owner to put my cock through ( not really my preference as I am a total bottom but wth I'll let him a bit ) . He strokes my cock for a minute and then puts his hand onto my hip to coax me turn my hole to the GH . I willingly oblige and bend to fully expose my hole to the anon man on the other side of the wall. I can feel him poke his finger around a bit to locate my hole in the dark and then his fat raw cock head starts to push into slutty fuck hole. I relax and open up to this wide raw invasion and enjoy the feeling of fullness as he pushes deep into my hole . Now I'm in total heaven with my hole pressed up to a glory hole getting raw fucked by a fat random cock. He fucks for about 5 minutes before pushing deep and I can feel his cock throb and I get the warm wet feeling in my hole that tells me I have been throughly bred . Mmmmmmm sleazy cumdump heaven . He pulls out and I can feel a little dribble of his cum leak out of my used hole . I keep my ass pressed to the GH as I hear him zip and leave , as a cool breeze blows across my now wet hole when he opens his door . I can here some low toned whispering in the hallway and a low laugh and then I can another man enter the booth and he immediately reaches out and puts a finger in my cum filled hole. I can hear him unzip and then slaps his cock on my exposed hole a few times . He then lines up the head to my hole and starts to push in and I can hear him say " fucking slut " as his raw cock bottoms out deep in my hole . He starts to fuck me and dirty talk calling me a faggot, slut, Whore etc . He tells me to open my door so the other guys can see me taking raw cock and cum. Three guys gather at the door to watch stroking their cocks and two of them shoot cum watching me get royally fucked by a man I've never seen . He finally pushes balls deep and says ' take that dirty load you fucking whore ' and I use my ass muscles to milk out every drop as I shoot my own cum without ever touching my cock .

Now I'm back in my hotel room fingering my cum filled hole and I'm thinking about heading back over in a few hours to get some more raw anon cock and cum in my ass .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Went am on the road traveling for business and found a local ABS today . What a great time I had wallowing in the sleaze of the dried cum on the walls and floor .

it started out promising as there were plenty of anon cocks to suck dry and I got a belly full of cum from those first 4 cocks . Then I was sucking this great curved fat cock at a large glory hotel and I get the signal from its owner to put my cock through ( not really my preference as I am a total bottom but wth I'll let him a bit ) . He strokes my cock for a minute and then puts his hand onto my hip to coax me turn my hole to the GH . I willingly oblige and bend to fully expose my hole to the anon man on the other side of the wall. I can feel him poke his finger around a bit to locate my hole in the dark and then his fat raw cock head starts to push into slutty fuck hole. I relax and open up to this wide raw invasion and enjoy the feeling of fullness as he pushes deep into my hole . Now I'm in total heaven with my hole pressed up to a glory hole getting raw fucked by a fat random cock. He fucks for about 5 minutes before pushing deep and I can feel his cock throb and I get the warm wet feeling in my hole that tells me I have been throughly bred . Mmmmmmm sleazy cumdump heaven . He pulls out and I can feel a little dribble of his cum leak out of my used hole . I keep my ass pressed to the GH as I hear him zip and leave , as a cool breeze blows across my now wet hole when he opens his door . I can here some low toned whispering in the hallway and a low laugh and then I can another man enter the booth and he immediately reaches out and puts a finger in my cum filled hole. I can hear him unzip and then slaps his cock on my exposed hole a few times . He then lines up the head to my hole and starts to push in and I can hear him say " fucking slut " as his raw cock bottoms out deep in my hole . He starts to fuck me and dirty talk calling me a faggot, slut, Whore etc . He tells me to open my door so the other guys can see me taking raw cock and cum. Three guys gather at the door to watch stroking their cocks and two of them shoot cum watching me get royally fucked by a man I've never seen . He finally pushes balls deep and says ' take that dirty load you fucking whore ' and I use my ass muscles to milk out every drop as I shoot my own cum without ever touching my cock .

Now I'm back in my hotel room fingering my cum filled hole and I'm thinking about heading back over in a few hours to get some more raw anon cock and cum in my ass .

Always love it when it happens like that at my local ABS, but unfortunately not many guys are into it like that around here. Most only want the usual BJ and run, but then I'm happy with that also.