Any techniques for making a guy cum in your mouth or ass?

Pig Bottom

One time a long time ago at a rest stop a guy told me he wanted me to cum in his mouth. I told him that I don't cum that easily, which I don't. He said he could get me off. Sure enough within two minutes I came in his mouth.

I wish I knew what he did because I would like to use it on other guys.

When sucking a guy off, I like to fondle and pull on his balls a little. I also stroke his perineum ( that sensitive area between the back of his ball sack and his arse hole ).

I alternate gentle licking of his cockhead and shaft, with taking his cock as deep in my throat as it will go. I "fuck" his cock with my throat.

Rubbing his cock and balls over my face can help to make him hot ( particularly if I have a little stubble ). Finally, wanking his cock as you suck it, can hurry him along.

• 3 weeks later...

When sucking my top I usually jack him off as I am sucking his cock. I suck on his hairy balls and play and add suction. I pay attention to his cock head and tongue it alot. I moan alot while I am sucking and that seems to make my top hornier. When I am getting fucked I like use my hands to explore my top. Play with his nipples, hold on to his love handles, massage his clenching ass. I try making my asshole tighter during the fuck. Usually somewhat verbal, telling my top his cock is big and thick and fills me up, that seems to work sometimes.

When I'm sucking off some dude I play with his balls, but I also change the way I handle his cock. I like to start with a flacid cock and get it hard in my mouth. Once it's hard I do some serious deepthroating, but always aware of the feedback I'm getting from my guy.

When I'm getting fucked, I talk dirty to my top instead of screaming like a woman. That way I can also tell my top that I want my hole creamed: "Make sure to go deep when you're shooting." It also turns them on to know that my hole is eager for their jizz. Once they've shot their first squirts, I open up my hole and tell them "Keep pumping, keep pumping your load in my hole." It amazing how obedient they are and that way my hole milks the entire load.

When giving a blow job I usually do a ton of deep throating (I thankfully have no gag reflex) and 99% of the time the guys respnd by shooting their load down my throat.....when getting fucked I use my hole to clinch their cocks and it drives tops wild and they shoot deep in my hole :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very creative when it comes to this. When I'm sucking a guy off, sometimes I will take a piece of cinnamon candy and put it in my mouth before taking his cock in my mouth-the extra warming sensation makes a guy go wild when sucking him. And for the ass, I have used flat ice cubes from fast food restaurants and let him put it in my ass right before sliding his cock inside of me.

• 7 months later...

I like verbal dom Tops. I like it even better if my Top encourages me to be verbal with him while he is fucking me. I always compliment my Top by telling him how good his __________(supply any adjectives) cock feels in my hole, pr how great a job he's doing drilling my ass, or I beg him to shoot him cumload deep into my guts. Stuff like that. I also moan loudly and appreciatively whenever his cock slides over my prostate.

If I'm in the right position, I will try to twist his nips if he is into that. (Most Tops are).

I make sure never to ask or order him to do anything. On the flip side, whatever he wants to do to me is almost always OK with me, so I just let him do what he wants. If it gets too painful, though, I will let him know.

I let him set his own fucking rhythm. Once I've figured it out, I try to contract or open up my sphincter to give him maximum pleasure.

• 6 months later...