When Less (Sex) Is More (Fun)

montyd

Occasionally I'll meet and play with a guy much hotter than I could imagine (think hairy muscle daddy) and have a great time even though I did little more than suck his cock and finger his ass. The sex was mind blowing even though no fucking occurred, it was all a matter of connection and he embodied all my fantasies cum to life. If someone enjoys what I am doing and they fall within the realm of my fantasies then I've had a good session. Normally these guys don't go for me, but it happens enough that I am satisfied.

I was wondering if other guys have these experiences.

yeah, I used to go on business trips and first up was posting a Craigslist ad for hotel sex. Some of the hottest guys came over, young, hairy, hot and hung, I'd do them and off they'd go. If I'd met them at a bar or baths, they'd not give a second glance, but hotel sex meant cum and go. Once the hottest guy I'd ever seen ate my ass and sucked my cock and then left, I didn't even get a shot at his cock or ass