Don't ask, don't tell

gaynevets

I was surfing Craigslist today, usually a waste of time because of all the poseurs and closeted guys just looking for jerk-off material and pics. But one ad caught my eye, guy claiming to be bisexual, had a motel room not too far from me. No pics, average stats, but what the hell, right? I replied to his ad and went on cruising other gay hookup sites to arrange my Saturday night dose of vitamin D ?

To my surprise, he responded to my email quickly and after a brief phone call i was on my way to see him. For once, everything worked out just the way it was supposed to! He was in room 106, nude and stroking when I walked in. I wasted no time in removing my clothes and was in the bed with him within a minute or two.

Fuck me! He has a beautiful, large cock, easily seven and a half inches long and just thick enough. After I sucked him for a good ten minutes he told me to assume the position. I knew which one he wanted and so I crouched on my knees and elbows and presented my ass to him. A little lube and bam! He was drilling my ass deeply! Fucking hell, it felt so damned good! I like being deep fucked by a good, long cock; too many guys just aren't long enough to get more than an inch or two inside me but this guy? He was shoving a solid four inches of hard, pounding cock up my hungry ass with every thrust! It was heavenly!

We switched around positions, he took me crouched over, flat on my stomach, on my side, and on my back with my feet in the air (my personal favorite). Eventually, he came, squirting his load deep into my ass. After, I sucked his semi-hard cock clean while gently finding his asshole. He told me it has been a while since he had gay sex and I was amazing and that he normally didn't like his asshole being played with.

Then he said "Do you want to fuck me?" He went on to explain that he had only bottomed twice before but he felt so relaxed how I was fingering him and that he thought my cock wasn't too big. I reached for the lube, put some on my hand and worked it into his asshole, then stroked my chub into a full hard-on. I got off the bed while he knelt on the edge of the mattress and stuck his ass out.

I stepped up to his sexy butt, pressed my bare cock head against his hole and began pushing gently into him, further with each thrust. We both grunted when my cock head entered him fully and then it was just pure pleasure for both of us as drove my bare cock into his raw asshole. J fucked him for six or seven minutes straight before my balls tightened up and I came inside him. He was begging for it the whole time, wanting me to blow my load in him.

So I did. I squirted my toxic seed deep into his body, where it probably still is as I write this. He didn't ask and I didn't tell.

Fucking has never been better!

• Upvote 4

On 11/5/2016 at 10:30 PM, gaynevets said:

I was surfing Craigslist today, usually a waste of time because of all the poseurs and closeted guys just looking for jerk-off material and pics. But one ad caught my eye, guy claiming to be bisexual, had a motel room not too far from me. No pics, average stats, but what the hell, right? I replied to his ad and went on cruising other gay hookup sites to arrange my Saturday night dose of vitamin D ?

To my surprise, he responded to my email quickly and after a brief phone call i was on my way to see him. For once, everything worked out just the way it was supposed to! He was in room 106, nude and stroking when I walked in. I wasted no time in removing my clothes and was in the bed with him within a minute or two.

Fuck me! He has a beautiful, large cock, easily seven and a half inches long and just thick enough. After I sucked him for a good ten minutes he told me to assume the position. I knew which one he wanted and so I crouched on my knees and elbows and presented my ass to him. A little lube and bam! He was drilling my ass deeply! Fucking hell, it felt so damned good! I like being deep fucked by a good, long cock; too many guys just aren't long enough to get more than an inch or two inside me but this guy? He was shoving a solid four inches of hard, pounding cock up my hungry ass with every thrust! It was heavenly!

We switched around positions, he took me crouched over, flat on my stomach, on my side, and on my back with my feet in the air (my personal favorite). Eventually, he came, squirting his load deep into my ass. After, I sucked his semi-hard cock clean while gently finding his asshole. He told me it has been a while since he had gay sex and I was amazing and that he normally didn't like his asshole being played with.

Then he said "Do you want to fuck me?" He went on to explain that he had only bottomed twice before but he felt so relaxed how I was fingering him and that he thought my cock wasn't too big. I reached for the lube, put some on my hand and worked it into his asshole, then stroked my chub into a full hard-on. I got off the bed while he knelt on the edge of the mattress and stuck his ass out.

I stepped up to his sexy butt, pressed my bare cock head against his hole and began pushing gently into him, further with each thrust. We both grunted when my cock head entered him fully and then it was just pure pleasure for both of us as drove my bare cock into his raw asshole. J fucked him for six or seven minutes straight before my balls tightened up and I came inside him. He was begging for it the whole time, wanting me to blow my load in him.

So I did. I squirted my toxic seed deep into his body, where it probably still is as I write this. He didn't ask and I didn't tell.

Fucking has never been better!

I hope he gets a little momento to remember his trip to Baltimore forever…