I Was Pozzed in Austin by a Hot Latino

I haven't really been Bugchasing, but I have barebacked for the last 4 or 5 years. It's been over a year since I asked anyone his Status. Before I would only fuck with NEG’s. Now I'm not certain it matters.

I live in rural Louisiana, so most of my tricks are married guys or first-timers. When I visit big cities, I try to hook up with local Tops; but It never really worked out until last week.

I was visiting an ex-college-roommate in Austin. A couple of hours before driving home, I got an email from a Dude I'd been trying to connect with. He wanted to hook up. His timing was perfect. My Bud had left for work. I had the house to myself. I gave him directions and took a quick shower.

He was a hot Latino. I knew from his pic he was hung. His English wasn't the greatest, but I figured we could communicate on the salient points. We went into the bedroom and got naked. He worked my Tits, and I went down on him.

His pic hadn't done him justice. I was sucking one of the biggest pieces of Uncut Manmeat I'd ever laid eyes on. After a few minutes of mutual Sucking and Tit play, he pushed me back on the bed.

Now my Profile states "Unprotected/Bareback" while his says "Safe Sex Only," but he showed no interest in Condoms. He got between my legs, and lifted and spread them. On the pretense of leaning forward to kiss me, he ground the head of his Prick against my Pussy. SUDDENLY HE SHOVED IT ALL THE WAY IN! Keep in mind, he wasn't the smallest. I yelped and jerked and tried to push him off. I told him to slow down, handed him the Lube, and took another hit of the Poppers. He looked a bit miffed, but slapped some on my Ass Crack and shoved It in again.

He didn't put any on his Dick or even target my Mancunt. He knew I was hurting and liked it. He kissed me passionately and worked on my Nips. I was so horny, I let him to get away with it; but It never stopped hurting. I was getting a Royal Reaming Plus. I kept the Poppers practically glued to my nostrils. He began to mumble in Spanish, thrust in all the way, and came in my Ass.

I shot my Load three strokes later, but I WAS HURTING! He pulled out, and I pointed to the bathroom. He cleaned up, dressed, and was out the door before I could say "Jack Rabbit." Then I noticed THE BLOOD. He had ripped me up good with his Huge Dry Cock. I was sore for a week.

As torn up as I was, I knew if he were POZ, the odds were I'd converted. To be honest I wasn't 100% certain I was NEG to begin with. I could have done without the roughness, as I was too sore to get fucked by some other Tops who wanted to do me. And I've since vowed never turn down a guy—NEG or POZ. But I've jacked off a hundred times since then, recalling the Dude who probably POZZED me.

• Like 1