The time I spontaneously came while getting fucked.

Pig Bottom

This was at East Side Club many years ago. It was a busy night and I got a weird room downstairs at the bend of a hall. It was weird because I think it's the only room in the whole place where the door opens out instead of in.

This guy comes in and I blow him and I notice a wedding ring and he looks conservative so I can tell he is married to a woman. Which is hot.

I then get on my back and he starts to fuck me raw. He only lasts a few minutes, but he pulls out and comes on my asshole. That set me off and I instantly came too. Normally it takes a lot for me to cum but feeling his warm cum squirting against my ass lips made me explode too.

I have done that a few times..though I have to admit both times I came I was with a top with a nice size cock..about 9inches..which is awesome to begin with. Its just the right size to hit that second muscle deep inside my hole..as the top pumps away on me he hits that muscle and the electricity sends me to the moon...pretty soon I am moaning and withering under him wanting him to fuck me harder and faster..then all of the sudden my cock starts shooting out cum..its pretty intense....

• 2 weeks later...

MAN YES, this awesome feeling happens to me too. There are dudes who really know how to fuck and want their bottom to cum as well, and know how to stimulate our G spot and make us squirt our goo helplessly. When this happens, I please my bottom by showing appreciation for his interest in having me cum and I moan, squeal or whatever turns him on as my response. I love it cuz I don't even get hard, and of course it is all his doing. They usually want a taste of my boi juice as well and I let them lap and lick up as much jizz as they want. I show my appreciation by worshiping their fuck tool and licking and sucking it and its balls clean. Yummm!!

• 3 years later...

The first time this happened to me was in a bookstore in Charlotte NC in the mid 80s I had been fucked a few times, I liked sucking dick a lot, not really knowing that I was a bottom or what. But anyway I met this guy Bob in there well that is the name he gave me, we went into a booth without a GH and I undid his pants and dropped to my knees and he pulled his shorts down and the biggest dick I had seen up till that time flopped out and slapped me in the mouth. I started sucking the head and as much of it as I could, I asked him how dam big is that thing and he said it was just over 10in. and I said would you like to fuck me, what the hell came over me to ask that I don't know but I just had to try and take that thing, he said are you sure and I said yes. I had some Vaseline in my pocket and I put some on that dick and some in my assole and bent over and he started pushing that fucker against my asshole. When the head of that thing popped into my asshole he had to hold onto my hips to keep me from running away. I know the other guys in that store thought someone was killing me the way I was moaning and making all kinds of noise. It took him about 10 minutes to get that dick in me and my dick was hard as stone, he started pounding my asshole pretty good and he just stuck it all the way in my ass and I knew he was cumming and my dick shot cum all the way across the room against the wall, never had a feeling like that since, don't get me wrong I have cum since when a man shoots his cum in me but never the feeling I got that day. I will always remember that fucking I got. True story

• Upvote 1