Pleasant afternoon being bred

hardix

The 1st session of 2017. Bred and fisted by two tops. Went to their place and stripped off and cleaned out. Chatted for a while then started sucking one top and getting him hard, the other top doesn't appear until I'm warmed up and blindfolded (for some reason I'm not allowed to see him....horny indeed) so I get blindfolded and bent over the bed, arse in air, 1st top lets 2nd top know I'm ready. In he comes no wasting time hole lubed and starts fucking and fisting me whilst 1st top is playing with my tits and keeping me poppered as I suck him. This goes on a for a while fucking , fisting then a large toy comes out and things move up a notch. Eventually 2nd top comes deep inside and leaves. 1st top is gagging for it by now and immediately starts fucking me and breeding my hole. he comes as well leaving another load deep inside.

We chill out have a coffee  and chat, after about 30 mins I say you guys ready for round 2. And off we go again, pretty much a repeat of the first round with top 1 finishing me off doggy style. so 4 loads and a satisfied arse, a very pleasant way to spend an afternoon....and looking forward to the next time.

• Upvote 2