Have Extra Time? Make Some Money - Be A Cam Model...

rawTOP

• Administrators

I'm in the process of rethinking how I promote cam model sites. I'll be switching over to a different company that will let me have my own cam site that's got a fair amount of flexibility. That site will probably be up in a couple weeks. My cam site will give access to all their models, but I can feature particular models if I want to. So I'm thinking if some of you guys sign up as cam models I can push you as genuine barebackers who guys can chat with.

While most cam models are twinks, jocks and muscle boys, if you're "good for your type" all sorts of guys can make money being a cam model. So a hot cub, or a hot bear, or a daddy could also do pretty well too... Plus, it's not just about how you look - to really make money it's about how you interact with the guys who chat with you. And the money can be substantial. Apparently some cam models earn over $100K/year... So if you're good at it you can make some real money - but that probably takes practice and a little luck (e.g. getting big spenders interested in you, etc.)

With 10% unemployment I'm sure some of you could probably use the money... So sign up now and give it a shot... You never know, it could work for you.

If you sign up, post something here so guys know how to find you and I'll know to promote you when I launch my site... I think it'll be cool to have a group of raunchy barebackers who are available for cam sessions...

awe_468x80_01.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
How is your site coming along rawTOP?

Has anyone signed up for this?

I was thinking about it but would not be able to do it with a regular day.

It would have to be random, a bit like my sex habits lol

I think it's fine to do it randomly. If you develop fans you probably need to be able to tell them when you'll be on next, but I'd think having a "real guy" with a day job strip for them would be hot to a lot of guys...

I never did follow up with them to have them set up a site for me - been busy... But sorta related - in about a month I'll move to a new data center and be on new servers. At that point I'll add chat (including video chat) to this site. But that's different than being a cam model...

• 1 year later...

Did anyone ever sign up and give this a try? Curious to hear how it went, and what made the experience either work or not work for you...

I think it's fine to do it randomly. If you develop fans you probably need to be able to tell them when you'll be on next, but I'd think having a "real guy" with a day job strip for them would be hot to a lot of guys...

I never did follow up with them to have them set up a site for me - been busy... But sorta related - in about a month I'll move to a new data center and be on new servers. At that point I'll add chat (including video chat) to this site. But that's different than being a cam model...

• Administrators
Did anyone ever sign up and give this a try? Curious to hear how it went, and what made the experience either work or not work for you...

It doesn't seem like anyone did. I have two chat sponsors I've promoted. That one never made much money for me, the other one is hit or miss. Really when it comes to chat you're hoping for the "whale" (big money spender) who can't live without seeing you on cam. Then you stop everything and spend hours with him... Whales are few and far between. AFAIK I've only seen the effects from one whale in my years promoting cams. To me cams is a bit of a gamble, so I don't really promote cams anymore. Though I may put a link to them once I've got my cam solution back up and running...

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...