first time in 20 years!

bigboy4u

This is my first post on the board so I hope comes across OK.

Recently, I'd been thinking about hooking up with a guy again. It's always been in the back of my mind. But, I'd never seemed to work up the urge to fill it it until this last weekend.

My first experience was after college back in the 1990s. It went well until we were interrupted by the dude's grandparents coming by for a visit. Even though he got them to go away it spoiled the mood, and I took off.

Anyways, fast forward to yesterday. I'd been thinking about scratching that itch. But, wasn't quite sure how to go about it. I ended up finding myself at an adult bookstore in north Oakland. It was pretty dark with three or five guys hanging around the halls checking everyone that came in. I didn't make eye contact. But, could feel the eyes on me. I walked into one of the booths. But, left the door unlocked, feeding a couple of coupons into the machine. 

After no interest, I checked out a couple of other booths, still not drawing any action. I'm a super chub so figured maybe that didn't help at all. About to give up, I went back to the first booth where some guy was standing outside. I excused myself so I could get into it. This time I left it unlocked and slightly ajar. The dude must've got the message. :-) Within a minute I heard the door creep open and in walked a guy. Must've been in his mid-30s. Average build. It was pretty dim. But, I could see a slight bulge in his sweat pants.

He came over and gently rubbed my crotch for a moment before I unbuckled my pants and let them down for him, followed by my underpants. He slowly rubbed my cock. 

I finally told him I wanted to sit down. I took a seat in front of him. But, didn't let him, immediately going for his sweat pants, which he let me pull down. He had a nice average sized cock with a decent amount of red pubic hair. I rubbed it for a moment before taking it into my mouth. It felt so good to have his cock in my mouth. 

It truly is like riding a bike. I took it into my mouth giving it a gentle sucking. He obviously liked what I was doing because I could hear the slight moans. I didn't "hoover" him like some guys say is the best way to do it. Just a gentle up and down, varying how much of the shaft to take in, alternated with gently dancing the tip of my tongue across his head and the eye of his penis.  This went on for about five minutes, or so.

When it sounded like he was getting close to popping, I took his shaft as deep as I could. I took him out of my mouth and wanted to rub it a bit. But, that wasn't going to happen as he blew his load, with most of it landing on my pants, shirt and a bit on my legs. 

He apologized for it. But, I told him not to worry about it. 

Before he left, I asked him if it was good. I wanted some honest feedback. He said, "Oh yea!" with a contented sound to his voice. 

So I'm happy. My first blow in a long time was apparently a success, and now I'm on the Breeding Zone looking at exploring gay sex further.