Looking for a specific story

I can't seem to find this story no matter what I search since I can remember fairly little detail. It was about a bottom who got pozzed but it was during a threesome I believe. He was sucking off a guy who was well endowed and the guy behind him was simply teasing him (the guy said he didn't want to be fucked because the guy was poz) and the guy throat fucking Him rammed it deep and the guy behind him pushed forward so that when the guy pulled back off the cock he was forcing himself onto the guys cock even though he didn't want to. Any one have any ideas as to which story that this is?? Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here but it fits this catergoey and I've seen others do it as well 

Moderator's Note: These kinds of thread are fine. We will close the thread once you find the story. 

Edited by drscorpio

On 3/18/2017 at 10:05 AM, drscorpio said:

To be honest, that's a pretty common sort of detail. I can think of a couple of stories that had that kind of action. 

Yea that's why it's so hard to keyword search for it. I can't think of any exact details that would help me find it. It had the theme of rape almost because he didn't want the cock in him because the guy was poz so searching turns up hundreds and I've honestly looked through some of it trying to find it. The only thing I have is a threesome thing and the fact the guy who turns into the bottom is fucking himself onto the cock (not by choice) to breathe because of the dick in his mouth.   

It is not that story unfortunately. Thanks though!

• 8 months later...