tight or loose

leontes

A good many guys say that they much prefer to fuck a loose hole rather then a tight one. A loose hole means that they able to fuck much harder and give the bottom more pleasure. When I take part in a group session I love to watch guys being fucked and get even more turned on when they watch me being fucked. I like it when being fucked if another guy puts a couple of fingers up my ass and I like to do the same. It is so horny to feel a guys rock hard cock pounding that ass. You can't do that with a tight hole, so for me, a sloppy hole is tops.

I try to give the top what he wants. If he's a regular FB, I usually know his preference. Others, I usually start by squeezing my hole tight and then once he's in, I will loosen up. However, at least from my experience, most of my tops, esp the uncut ones, prefer tight on initial entry and then loose and sloppy for the fuck.

• 1 year later...

I like a fairly tight one, but one that opens to allow entry then grips just right, so that rules out inexperienced guys. Loose to a degree can work provided I am playing dominant and they don't fight me for control of the action.

• 1 month later...

i'm a lose hole bottom so i'm a tad bias but have been told by tops that like lose holes that a lose hole means a top can attack it from any angle and can experiment with new ways to fuck and feel good that are a bit out of the ordinary and wouldn't be possible with a tight hole

Last Tuesday, a young blk guy with big dick came to my place and breed my hole 3 times in less than 2 hours. He just clean every fuck and go back again for more fucking. One breed like 45 minutes. He even wants to go back after few hours. I asked him why he really likes my hole and he said that my ass was perfect, its not too tight and not too loose. I asked him that question because most of the guy who fuck or breed me keeps on telling me that i have a nice ass, their dick like it. I took huge dicks before and still my ass is not too loose. So anyone who is coming to Toronto, be sure to use my hole.

The advantage of a bottom having a loose hole is that he can always tighten it on demand, which is not the case with a vagina.

As a bottom who can loosen his hole I decide what I do with it. When the cock is coming in, I try loosening up to make it easier for the top. When the cock is going in I think any top would prefer a looser hole rather than having to struggle pushing the cock in. Once the cock has gone in and because I have control of the muscles that control the tightness of my hole, I play with my hole and listen to the top's feedback, that is his grunts and moans as well as a few words. I get good feedback when I tighten my hole, but I also hear the enjoyment of the top when I loosen up and he's able to dig in deep. If I realize the top is close to shooting but I want to prolong the pounding, I open up wide.

But when I always open my hole wide is when the top begins to shoot his load. In my opinion, no top (or maybe only a few, and I'd like to hear from them) wants a tight hole while breeding it because most guys' cocks become too sensitive. By opening my hole wide at the moment of the breeding I notice that if the top needs more friction he simply digs in deeper, whcih is nice because it means he's breeding me deep. With a tight hole many tops even pull out because the friction is too much.

In my opinion, because a loose hole can be made tighter and a tight hole is always tight, I go for the looser hole. At least that's why I offer my tops.