Add new areas

Guest nastydude

Guest nastydude

Hi,

Would it be possible to add some new subforums for Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Regina and Saskatoon. These are all the major western Canada cities

Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Administrators

"Rest of Canada" is the main Canadian forum.

I set up the areas based on how much traffic I get from different cities. Here's where things stand at the moment...

1. Toronto 1,122

2. Vancouver 563

3. Montreal 377

4. Ottawa 325

5. Edmonton 309

6. Calgary 256

7. Oshawa 103

8. Halifax 88

That's the number of visits in the past 31 days to any page on the site. A visit can be one or more pages, but if there's more than a 30 min delay between page views a new visit is started. That means t he same person can do multiple visits in a single day or multiple visits over the course of the month - so the number of people is less than the number of visits. And the people may not be logged in, etc.

I'll add Ottawa, Edmonton and Calgary, but there's not enough traffic to warrant adding others at this point.

• 2 months later...