Fuck boy pic collectors

xxww

Oh my god I hate fuck boy pic collector's. Why do guys do that shit? I was talking to a guy on a4a and things was going good, he ask for more pics so I sent them. One, he only had two pics that's was the sign of a fuck boy I should have seen. I sent them because I didn't think he was a fuck boy, he asked me when I'm free and I told him. So I asked for some pics because he hasn't sent any for me to see at all. Then he go's " Going to have to pass. Sorry for waisting your time. Need harder looking brother. No disrespect like what I like. " are you fucking serious? What the fuck do guys do with these pics? Why do guys do this dumb shit? Damn I'm starting to hate all the apps and sites. Rant over

Guest Dickmagnet

Just be careful out there online. I avoid all dating sites a total waste of time. If you like meeting flakes & shallow minded people it's great but if you're like me & you like real men you won't find them on any apps or dating sites. Put it this way next time you out & about look around & see who are constantly on there phones on apps & then decide do you want to fuck with that guy because this is the majority who are hiding behind apps. Then take a look around again & check out mr handsome man or mr builder 9/10 he won't be on an app. So this is my simple conclusion. Real guys don't need that crap & don't use it either.