New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

I'm a married 34 year old latino bottom who is addicted to being bred by anonymous cocks. I cant stop and am constantly searching for bookstores, gloryholes, parks and other cruising locations to feed my load addiction. My happiest place in the world is with my ass backed up to a gloryhole and taking anonymous cocks. I just moved to Chicago and cannot wait to start collecting loads from all these studs.

1538219905885852.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya All, 

im Kenny from Miami, FL. 

28 yo, 5’8 180lbs, stocky to muscular build. 

I had always had a sexual side that was unusual to me for a certain time. However since I wasn’t on PrEP back then I couldn’t enjoy life at fullest. 

Long story short _ been on PrEP for a year now and have never taken a cock with Condoms anymore. The freedom and peace of mind is the most crucial reason as to why I decided to get into PrEP so I can take all loads I want to. My weakness is for white men, those with big fat cut cocks. It drives me crazy. 

The only down side is the STDs - which I guess is probably everyone’s concern here. 

Got syphillis about 6 months ago and gonorrhea just two weeks ago. Therefore I am certainly I am not carrying some other bug. Just came back from vacation in which I had taken probably over 25 loads in my ass over a period of 4 days.

feel free to chat and share your story with me.im in Miami, FL so let’s connect. My hole gets all compliments so I’m more than happy to share it here. 

97958083-23C7-4719-9F04-07F9BE0374EF.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Guest Groupbttm

Hey

new memeber here. Midlands UK cumdump. Got some fantasies

ive been a cumdump in saunas and chem parties and loved every minute of it

im 30, muscular build. Big strong legs. 85kg weigh. 6inch thick cock on me

love dressing to please my tops, from simple jocks to sports gears

Guest hodannyboi

i'm new this is my first post and im spun as shit and freshly loaded by guy a few blocks over.

i need a few more real fuckin bad now.  anway, hmu if u live in LA area

• 2 weeks later...

Been on here for a little while now. Despite the latter half of my username I haven't been with anyone in a couple years now, being bi this includes women too. This is mainly due to so many people living in my house and the desire to keep my sex life, of any sort, no one else's business combined with shit circumstance.

So, obviously, life has kinda sucked as of late lol. In these trying times this site has given a pale twink quite the daydream and fantasies that make it difficult to sleep with such a tent sprung. 

My favorites are the ones abouts lumberjack-type daddies hung like gods passionately seducing and awakening curious younger men, that sweaty and deep kinda sex with a lot of spit and cum to balance out the trifecta of pure and intense love-making. 

Although my expectations are undeniably high it would be a dream come true to even chat with a man like I described. 

Feel free to hit me up ;) Im 24, tiny, pale as snow with freckles of body hair, and daydreaming about finding my daddy. 

That isnt what this is about tho, I just wanted to say hi and thank everyone for the hot stories :)

• Upvote 3

On 10/17/2018 at 11:30 PM, Kmbbtm said:

Hiya All, 

im Kenny from Miami, FL. 

28 yo, 5’8 180lbs, stocky to muscular build. 

I had always had a sexual side that was unusual to me for a certain time. However since I wasn’t on PrEP back then I couldn’t enjoy life at fullest. 

Long story short _ been on PrEP for a year now and have never taken a cock with Condoms anymore. The freedom and peace of mind is the most crucial reason as to why I decided to get into PrEP so I can take all loads I want to. My weakness is for white men, those with big fat cut cocks. It drives me crazy. 

The only down side is the STDs - which I guess is probably everyone’s concern here. 

Got syphillis about 6 months ago and gonorrhea just two weeks ago. Therefore I am certainly I am not carrying some other bug. Just came back from vacation in which I had taken probably over 25 loads in my ass over a period of 4 days.

feel free to chat and share your story with me.im in Miami, FL so let’s connect. My hole gets all compliments so I’m more than happy to share it here. 

97958083-23C7-4719-9F04-07F9BE0374EF.jpeg

Dinner is served I could eat his hole all day 

• Like 3

Hi everybody I'm David Richards new to this site last year's I thought of myself as a submissive bottom but I think actually I'm a come down I love to pleasure I had a spine accident a few years ago so it's really hard for me to get erection but I really get off on pleasuring guys especially as when they near in cumming in me without even touching myself I come so I hope to meet some guys here and get a few fucks I'm 50 starting late but I'm in good shape and what I don't have any experience I'll make up for enthusiasm so if interested get in touch so I can David Richard Springfield Illinois I didn't my phone numbers on here

Edited by Davylee58

• 2 weeks later...