Carolina guys?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jay123 said:

any guys 18-39 athletic, muscular or slim body near Raleigh? Need a bottom to breed, preferably a regular 

I’m not close to Raleigh, but if you ever pass through Gaffney, SC (about an hour south of Charlotte) you can breed me as much as ya like!

• Like 1

50 swm openly pansexual Mooresville, NC. I frequently travel around the state. Especially along I-40 from Raleigh to Asheville. 

Looking for cocks to suck and cum to swallow or you can cum on my face. I'm hygienically clean and DDF. You must be too. NO funky junk.

In order, I'm naturally attracted to transgender, non-binary, twinks, femmes and gay men. Transgender folks... my attraction to you is not a conquest, fantasy nor fleeting. It is genuine and naturally who I'm attracted to. I'd really like a true relationship with a MTF transgender. 

I do NOT bottom. I may top if the vibe is there, but I mainly just like giving oral. 

IMG_20220417_202733033.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2023 at 9:30 PM, ggibjustin said:

I’m not close to Raleigh, but if you ever pass through Gaffney, SC (about an hour south of Charlotte) you can breed me as much as ya like!

• 2 weeks later...