Fetishes

Guest diapbttmboi

I have a muscle fetish. And also for a muscular top to choke me during sex. And I've met quite a few. Though one guy scared me as he was choking me. As he was getting ready to cum, he started choking me and kept squeezing harder until he shot his load. I was beginning to lose consciousness, but then he relaxed. I tried to get him to loosen his grip. But that guy was so fucking strong I couldn't move his hands one bit. His biceps were enormous! And all of that really turned me on!

I love aggressive, dominant black guys , chubs and daddies, rough tops. My other fetishes are Domination, humiliation, piss, being bred, spanking, cross dressing, gang bangs, public or outdoor sex, nipple play (especially clamps) I really want to try e stim. I'm willing to try a lot of things and experiment, if you don't try you won't know what you're missing.

• 2 weeks later...

Fetishes, I'm orally fixated. Give me something to kiss or suck on and I'm a happy dog. If you're bendy enough to kiss while fucking. Mmmmm.

A threeway would help with that too. :D Or more.

• 2 years later...

One of my fetishes is getting fucked by young homeless twinks. I love it cus it helps me work out on my some of my other fetishes. just going to park to pick up one or two sometimes is so hot take them back to my place. I love the dirty socks & underwear, smelly pitts & balls filling my room soon as they start to take off their clothes I got a separate room I take them to where I crank the heat up, so they sweat & smell even louder while they flood my hole out for the lil money, food, or just to lay they head for the night

• Upvote 1

As a cut guy myself, it's gotta be foreskins - the longer the overhang, the better. Docking, pissing into the other guy's 'skin, ballooning it up, then blowing it out with his piss mixed with mine. Jacking off into his 'skin then using my cum as lube to jack him, or sucking my cum out of his dick. Chewing on his foreskin as I tweak his nips. Fucking goddamn great.