Hefty Guys Only

It's pretty unfair that when you're young and the most horny you'll ever be in your life, your judgement is so poor. That was me at 23. I'd always made good grades and had a reputation for being practical and responsible, but I wasn't exactly wise...especially when it came to sex. I knew I was gay and I knew about AIDS (or thought I did) and I knew I had a boner all the time. I had read enough and seen enough to know that most HIV+ guys were really skinny. I just assumed that all the really thin guys I saw were infected and all the hefty men were healthy. So I was only attracted to the huskier guys I saw. I forgot about the fact that I was super slim and looked like a beanpole. 

I liked to see some fat on a man. Now I'm not saying I liked the obesity or anyone so fat they need help standing up from a chair unassisted. I had a specific type. I liked big men with beer guts. I especially liked if they didn't try to disguise their stomachs with over-sized shirts or sweaters. My ideal was a broad man who didn't care that he had love handles or a big ass. Back then, all the males my age were gym-obsessed and vain. They watched their diets and flexed and dressed in clothes that enhanced their 'perfect' physiques. No thanks. I wanted a real man who was just himself and not wondering what everybody thought of his body. I made eye contact with a lot of fat men at the grocery store and at work. I tried to send a mental signal that I wanted them, but they probably couldn't read it.

By shear luck, I found a bar nearby that seemed to cater to 'real' men. It was a tiny little gay tavern that only played country music. I hated the tunes but loved the patrons. These were what you'd call "good old boys".  I tried to fit in as best I could. I made friends with the female bartender. At least I assumed she was female. I'd learned that some drag queens were so good at their craft, that you couldn't believe they were men.  Anyway -- Ellie and I chatted all the time as I sat there alone at the bar. I once asked her if she liked her job and if the music didn't get on her nerves at times. 

"I get pretty good tips and the music doesn't bother me so much anymore. Some of it is actually pretty good. As it gets later, Ken sometimes plays some old rock 'n roll."

"Ken?"

"He's the DJ. Go request something if you want. Ooh -- request some Tanya Tucker. That girl is my soul sister, I swear."

I slid off the bar stool and carried my beer over to the tiny DJ booth. Ken was a short, fat guy with his shirt unbuttoned to the navel. I'm sure he did that because he had an impressive amount of chest and belly fur. 

"Ellie wanted me to ask you to play some Tanya Tucker."

He didn't hear me. I guess his hearing was shot. He wasn't that old, but lots of guys in his profession had some form of nerve deafness. 

He looked at me and gave a winning smile. "Hi. I'm Ken. You new here?"

I said (louder this time) "Hi. I'm Eddie. Can you play some non-country?"

"What? Like Beastie Boys? No, sorry. The crowd comes for this stuff."

Ken and I talked a lot. I thought he was too busy for a chat because he kept switching records and fiddling with turntables, but he beckoned me back every time I walked away. He was a talker. He also had a longtime lover. Oh well. We chatted a bit longer and then he played a song called "Behind Closed Doors" by some guy I'd never heard of. It was a sexy song and I liked it a lot. It fit my mood so well. Some of the regulars came over to request stuff and talk to him so I went back to the bar. Ellie was busy too. I was on my own. I stood around and watched the pool game which seemed to a big thing here. The guys playing were really good and really into it. One of them was so eager to make a shot that he backed all the way up and I had to move. I shuffled away and bumped into somebody.

"Shit. Sorry."

"No problem, little man. These guys are fierce competitors."

I looked him up and down. He was perfect. A 6'2" bear, wearing a flannel shirt tucked into his faded jeans and giant cowboy boots. He had a big gut, but it was solid. I'd felt it when I backed into him. 

"Hey. I'm sorry again. Let me go get you a beer."

"S'okay, dude. Let me finish this one first and then we'll go have a real drink. Besides, Don't you wanna see who wins this?"

I made wish after wish that somebody would win soon. And then the game was over I guess. I don't know anything about pool -- although the sound of the balls clacking was interesting. 

"Let's head up to the bar and let Ellie serve us a couple of boilermakers. Sound good?"

I had no idea what a boiler maker was, but I wanted to be with this man. 

We sat and he almost wordlessly asked Ellie for the "real" drinks. 

"I never seen you here before. What's your name?"

"I'm Eddie. I come here pretty often, but really can't take the music for very long."

"My name's Eddie too. Well...'Ed'. You seriously don't like any of the music?"

"No. I just like the vibe here. But there was one song I liked...some song about being inside closed doors."

"Charlie Rich. My man. Go buy the CD tomorrow. You won't be sorry."

"What do you do, Ed?"

"This and that. I mostly do construction or landscaping. I've been poor and hired out for a long time. Can I ask how old you are?"

"22. I'll be 23 next month."

""Hell! I've got underwear older than you, Eddie!" He laughed.

Ever had a boilermaker? They're good. We sat and sipped them and made idle chat for a long time. I was really sick of the music, but liked Ed's company. The bar was emptying out. Ellie was giving me looks and trying to communicate something with her eyes, but I couldn't read it. About that time, DJ Ken started playing some old rock. "I Wanna Hold Your Hand", "Good Vibrations", "Crocodile Rock", etc. Ed could see my face light up.

"You like oldies, huh? Well, I'm 45. You ought to like me."

"Oh, I liked you already, Ed." Drunk. I was officially drunk. I would have never been so open otherwise.

Ken was looking over at us and grinning like a fool. He played even more rock and I was bouncing in my seat a little. 

"Wanna dance?", he asked casually.

"There's no dance floor here."

"Let's go in the back and make our own dance floor. Come on."

He pointed me to a dark corner and told me to wait while he got us a couple of shots. I stood in the shadows near a dart board while he fetched more alcohol. Nobody else was here except for Ken and Ellie. As Ed walked back, he had few quick words with DJ Ken. The place was silent and very dark. He handed me a glass and told me to drink it fast. I did.

"Ready to dance, Little Eddie?"

"There's no music.'

That's when "Behind Closed Doors" slowly snaked out of the speakers. Perfection. Ed embraced me close. We didn't so much dance as we made out. He kissed me so hard that I was sure is beard and mustache would rip my lips off. His big stomach felt like heaven and my own powerlessness against his weight gave me a huge boner. He had one too. It was thick, man-sized boner that pressed into me through his jeans. 

"Can I take you to my place, Little Eddie? It's close."

"I want that."

"I want you!"

We left just as Ellie was about to announce 'last call'. Ed of course drove a giant pickup. I almost hoped he would drag me into the back of it and fuck me there. But I climbed up into the front seat and away we sped. He had a major audio system but never got a chance to let me hear it because we were at his little house within minutes. 

Once inside, he told me to get comfortable as he rapidly took off his boots. "I take my shoes off the second I get home."

I looked down at his giant feet. He was wearing white socks that probably needed a washing or two. His big belly was hypnotizing and I couldn't help but stare at it with lust. 

"Checkin' out my crotch, boy/'

"All of you, Ed. You're perfect.'

"Perfect, huh? Let's see what you got. Strip."

I did. I removed all my clothes and he led me back to his dark bedroom. 

He instructed me to lie on my stomach....which I did while he took off the rest of his clothes. And then he was on top of my back. He supported himself on his elbows as he kissed my neck.

"No. Put your full weight on me."

He did. He was probably close to 300 pounds and I was sunk all the way down into the mattress. He wiggled and writhed all over me. I could feel his dick poke me here and there.

He rolled me over to face him. "Want to be fucked, Eddie?"

"Yes."

"Ever been fucked before?"

"No."

"Well, OK. This will take a little time then. Suck me bit first. He hovered right above me...that beautiful gut brushed against my eyes as he aimed his prick into my mouth. I sucked that organ like my life depended on it. I needed him to feel good. He responded with thrusts that bumped into the back of my throat. My gag reflex was overcome by my ecstasy.  

"Shiiitttt, Little Man! I don't want to cum now."

He stood up, his hard dick bouncing,  and fumbled around in a drawer. He stood over me with a condom and tube of KY. He lubed my ass up as well as his sheathed dick. He got back down on top of me and we kissed long and hard. He tried working that meat into my ass, but it just couldn't even make a dent. I reached down and pulled at the rubber.

"Leave it be, Eddie.'

He eventually got the head in my hole. It hurt like hell, but the feeling of his heavy stomach on mine was so nice. He worked a few more inches in and I had to stop it. 

"Take off the condom, Ed. It's burning me."

"Fuck no. This rubber is for you, boy. Not me. I got dirty seed and I ain't about to give it to you."

"PLEASE?"

"You serious? You understand what you're asking?"

"I'm not an idiot."

"Well -- Yes you are, But OK."

He slid the greasy condom off and held it front of my face. There was blood on it. He put one big finger into it and poked a gaping hole in the end. It was useless latex now. But he had an evil grin on his face. 

"Thanks. Let's go."

"Damn, Eddie. I thought you were smarter. I should have made you sign something first.", he said as he kept lubing up his naked dick. 

"It's too late to go back now.'

i heard his voice. He was as excited as I was.

And then he plunged back in, splitting my torso in half. I couldn't scream because one of his big paws was over my mouth.

'"Too late. Too late. No crying now. Get ready."

He arched up and pushed harder. I wanted to reach around and grab his huge ass, but was unable. He was taking away all my strength.

"You're getting it now, stupid boy. I'm giving you the worst souvenir ever. AHHHH!"

And then it was over. I couldn't get sick from this? He was heavy and healthy. 

I got sick alright. Ed came to my apartment and nursed me through a very bad flu. 

c

• Upvote 5