Asian Was the Only Option For Me Today

Guest BS97

Should I Have Eaten My Own Cum For Lunch?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Have Eaten My Own Load While Kal Was Finishing Off Fucking and Cumming In My Ass?

• Yes. It's a shame to let it go to waste. Especially young Latin cum.
    • Yes. It could have spilled on the bed linens and ruined the moment.
    • No. Kal wanted to see you focusing on him and his needs. You did the right thing.
    • No. You shouldn't have cum in the first place. You were the bottom, Bitch.
    • Yes, no or maybe for another reason that you are too fucking clueless to perceive on your own, Dan.

I adjusted my Grindr preferences so that Asian was the only option selected under Ethnicity.  I had my heart set on a sweet looking guy my age, 5-11, 150, vers bottom.  What a pretty face.  I wanted to pound my load into him.  Then I saw that he wears nail polish.  That's cool, but not for me.  Then there was a 22 year old hottie just 5-1, 100.  Bottom, of course.  But he would not budge from demanding a condom.  That's not cool.

Then I saw my FB Kal online.  He's always fun.  34, 5-9, 135.  Kal is a mix of Korean and Chinese, with the best features of both.  Smooth body but with amazing hairy pits and pubes that rev my engine, and scruff under his chin on a face that is otherwise pristinely clean cut.  He keeps his hair short on the sides and fuller on the top, but not an extreme difference like guys are doing lately.  Kal is a solid 5 at full power, and is uncut.  He's been topping me for years.  

One good thing about Kal is that he works close to where he lives and can host at lunchtime.  I've brought guys over at lunchtime for 3ways many times.  But its just going to be me and Kal today.  I sat in my truck outside Kal's place until he pulled up.  Kal drives a plain Camry, but he commands attention with his outfits.  He is wearing a black dress shirt and black dress pants.  They fit his toned body like they were sewn just for him.  Kal takes me inside to the bedroom.  My unspectacular t-shirt and shorts are on the floor so fast.  Kal takes his time, neatly folding each item of his clothing and placing them on a side chair.  Kal is bare chested under his dress shirt, so I get to watch his fit mid-section flex while he works himself out of the rest of the outfit.  His arms are amazing with big muscles that are just short of being too big on him.  Kal is 34, and he is perfectly proportioned head to toe.  When the black underwear finally makes its way to the folded stack of work wear, Kal's manhood is exposed.  He's a grower, and its my job to make it so.  

I drop to my knees and do my duty.  Kal is still rather clean from showering earlier in the day, but there is enough of a whiff of sweat and cheese to enjoy.  Kal can go from zero to 60 real fast with his erection, and he face fucks me.  Kal does everything in bed and the rest of life as though he is packing 8 inches.  He jams his cock into my throat no matter how hard he has to press his groin into my face to get it all the way back there.  I oblige by gasping for air and gagging, causing tears and snot to flow.  Kal likes to see his cocksucker choke on it.   

Kal tells me to get on the bed.  I get on my back in the middle of the bed.  Kal joins me facing in the opposite direction.  I know this means its time to 69.  Thankfully, Kal is tall enough to make that number work.  My body is not as fresh as Kal's, but I know he doesn't mind.  I continue to make a show of how difficult it is to take Kai's cock all the way in my mouth (and just some of the tip in my throat).  Meanwhile, Kai has my six thick inches down his throat without a trace of trouble.  The scruff under his chin tickles my hairy balls, and Kal circles my anus with his index finger.  Kal loves to lick his finger and stick it in my asshole, then lick it some more.  That's what he does as soon as he spits my dick out of his mouth.  Kal flicks my taint and squeezes the skin of my sac while he finger fucks me.  The finger work is firm but gentle, while the flicking and squeezing are stinging and painful enough to activate that other set of pleasure zones in my sex-driven brain.  I'm going to lay here and take whatever abuse Kal wants to administer for as long as he wants to keep going, and I keep sucking his Asian boner every second of it.  

Kal ends the foreplay and retrieves some lube from his bedside table.  Because its going to take lots of lube for me to get Kal's 5 inches of fun into my nearly virgin ass, right?  The lube goes on Kal's dick and in my ass with precision.  Not a drop wasted, and not a drop spared.  Kal drives his lunch meat right into my well-prepared ass.  It hurts a little and I scream a lot.  Go slow, Buddy.  Come on, you know your killing me.  Be gentle.  Why can't you ease up on me?  You promised last time that you would be a gentleman this time.  Why do you foreplay so nice and then do this to me?  Kal takes it all in.  He also takes in my lean body and my fully erect penis with his eyes.  Kal pounds away like a brute, and he lifts my penis off my flat abs by the foreskin.  Kal rubs the foreskin between his thumb and index finger.  He's being gentle with the rubbing but the stretching excites me even more with the introduction of a tingly half dose of pain.  

Kal releases my penis and lubes it up with his hand.  I know this means its time for me to pound out a load.  Fuck, Kal, you have me so turned on.  You're really good today.  Did you get a promotion or something?  Damn, your cock is owning my ass.  I can't help it.  I'm gonna shoot all over myself if you don't pull back.  Kal looks happy but without a smile on his face.  The eyes.  The blush on his cheeks.  The tilt of his head.  I'm happy, too -- a smiling fool.  This is fun, and I am going to prove it.  I grab my sac, squeezing one of my balls in my fist and pulling down on my scrotum.  Now I'm pleasure-paining myself.  My cock juts up, and the cum jets out as I jerk it with my free hand.  My aim has to be good even in this heated moment because Kal will get distracted if I spew all over his immaculately clean bed linens.  All of it lands right in the center of my chest where it makes a river down the valley in the center of my torso.  Pretty good, huh?  Kal likes it.  He slows down his penetrations of my eager Latin ass.  The pounding is now a firm examination of the walls of my fuckhole.  Kal puts his hands behind the back of his head and thrusts his hips into me.  This fucker has a straight and full line of pit hair from one end of his underarm to the other, and he swears that he never trims it.  It's just natural, and we both like natural.  Kal looks down at me from on high.  I am his fucktoy, laying there spent.  With my load all over the center of my lean torso.  Waiting to be seeded.  Waiting to learn if my ass is needed for cum-catching duty today, or if Kal's top load will be saved for another lover.  

I know what I have coming.  Kal thrusts into me again and then once more before he shudders and I can feel my hole warming from the heat of his Asian essence.  He lets all of it flow into me.  Then Kal buries the needle on his sexual tachometer and fucks his load into the walls of my ass.  Work it into me, Kal.  Make that load never leave me.  Drive it home.  

Now Kal smiles.  I know that means time is up.  Kal gently withdraws as his grower reverts to being a shower. I would have eaten my own cum if I had done it earlier, but now I just want to wash up.  Kal gets us a towel with a damp corner.  He cleans us both up, starting with himself because the towel will be a mess with my cum on it.  Kal retreats to the side chair and meticulously dresses himself with not a care in the world that he is going to smell like sex when he returns to the office.  And why not?  Kal looks and moves like sex no matter where he is anyway.  Kal looks at me like I have done something wrong. What?  He's all dressed and I am still on the bed naked.  Hold on.  Jock, shorts, t-shirt and socks.  That took 15 seconds.  Our shoes are by the front door.  

Thanks for lunch, Kal.  I was hungry for Asian and none of those Grindr substitutes could have satisfied me like you just did.  

We need more Asian men up here in Roseau.  Kal should have eaten your load for his lunch.  I would have if I was every lucky enough to spend a lunch date with you.  

Guest BareSkin95
On 6/27/2017 at 6:06 PM, PozUrbana said:

I know what I have coming.  Kal thrusts into me again and then once more before he shudders and I can feel my hole warming from the heat of his Asian essence.  

You truly had that coming, Danny.  

• 3 weeks later...