Boi Training

btmbob2

I always look for young twinks when I travel to play with. I like lean or muscle bois who often have never barebacked before.

My last trip to Columbus Ohio brought me Darin. He had just broken up with his bf of four months and wanted to play the field. His dad is a doctor he told me so he always plays safe and he and his bf had never barebacked.

I told him how glad I was that he shared that info with me, I love neg boys they are so hot... especially when you can convince them to take it bare.

I shared with him how I was married and had not played with many guys and the most of them I would not do much since I had no idea how safe they were. I shared how I still fucked my wife bare and how I did not want to give her anything.

He asked me how it was to fuck pussy and told me he had never been with a woman. I started to tell him how hot wet pussy was and he was getting hot as I talked about fucking cunt and unloading in her.

We talked for about a week both on the phone and mimed back and forth and set a plan for him to come to my hotel.

When he got there he was cuter then I had even imagined. Blonde, think with a hot bubble butt and the most beautiful eyes... he came in and I offered him a drink... I had made drink and put some g in it... he asked me what it was and I told him it was an herb to help with sex.

I told him I had taken some to calm my nerves... I could see him get tingly all over... we started to make out and he was melting in my hands...

I undid hid belt and this thick 7" cock flopped out... I started to suck him and as he rubbed my 9" cock.

I stood up and unzipped my fly and unbuckled my pants. My cock was standing straight up... precum dripping and he went down on me, I pulled him forward so his ass up and I could rub his hole.

The G was really kicking in, he was pushing his little hole back on my fingers and I spit on two and worked them up his tight little hole. He stared to moan and push back harder... I told him we should head to the bedroom...

I lead him in and told him to get up on all fours and I started to rim his hole... Damn that hole tasted so good... I had put some Tina beside the bed. It was in a syringe without the needle top. I also had some chocolate and I put some on my finger and had him taste it...

I told him I wanted to lick this off and out of his hole... I put some on his hole and then slide the syringe in and shot the Tina in him. Then I eat his hole like no tomorrow.

I was moaning and loving my tongue and I stood up and let my thick cock rub on his hole. Poured some lube on his hole and the Tina was kicking in because he was rubbing and pushing back and asking me to fuck him.

I lined up and after what seemed like the 10th time he pushed back I popped my cock head in. Damn he felt great... He was so high that he took a big hit of poppers and I sank all the way in him. He was moaning and telling me how he had never been fucked with a cock so big.

The boy loved it... I fucked him doggie and then flipped him over on his back and finally on his side... I started to breathe heaving and he knows I was going to come and he started to pull off and I pulled his hips back and unload in his hole...

Fuck it was hot. He pushed back and I fucked him for a few more min and then whispered in his ear... did you like that?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...