Poz party boy!

btmbob2

I've just discovered this website and love the stories and conversations. I've been poz for 20 years and up until a year ago, I was always careful not to take loads or cum in a guy's ass. But then I discovered a whole other side of myself thanks to a great top and tina.

I've discovered that I can be a total pig whore when I've been smoking. One day this summer, I hooked up with a top/vers guy, Scott, and got wasted. He worked on my butt a number of ways, and made sure I was flying, but didn't come up my ass. Finally, he invited me to join him at one of his bud's apartments to pick up some more tina. I was actually planning on heading home, but was so horned up, that I joined him.

When we went to his friend's apartment, I was met by this very sexy man, Mark. Scott was telling Mark about what a pig I was and he had me strip while he held a pipe to my lips. I was kneeling in front of these guys sucking on their dicks while they proceeded to get hooked up to ICU.

Once that was hooked up, they joined the pnp room and got me on camera sucking on a pipe. Then Mark turned me around and mounted my ass. He made sure that my face was looking right at the camera and he proceeded to pound my butt. It was so fucking hot when he came, knowing I was getting his cum on camera. After his cock went down he filled me with tina piss to keep me flying.

When I got home, I clicked on his profile and discovered that he was poz and had bred me! I was actually kind of freaked out at first, but realized that I was meant to be used as a pig. It was this great realization. Since that time I've taken a number of poz loads to help recharge me.

Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 08:19 pm: **

You have done my fantasy pct1713. Taking bare cock after bare cock at the bathhouse on a Friday or Saturday night for 8 or 9 hours in a row is my idea of a great night out. I have tried to talk men into coming to my place and fuck me on webcam while the icuii crowd watches as I smoke rock and get filled with cum by a group as piggy as I am. No takers yet but one day it will happen and the pig pervs on icuii will see what a cumpig I can turn into when I get stoned and horny. I will post in here when it happens so you will have a heads up. I intend to have a mike on so you can hear me grunt and moan and also so the guy fucking me can announce if he is poz as he shoots into my toxic chute. I never even thought about whether or not the guy fucking me was poz before when I was negative and now that I am poz it turns me on to know a hot bug infested load is being fucked deep up my asshole. If no one asks I don't bring up my status and if I am asked I say I am not sure but that I probably am. Turns me on when I say that and the drugged up horny fucks hardly even slow down as they fuck me bareback knowing they could be taking a gift away with them. I understand completely because when some horny top asked if he could fuck me raw when I was neg I almost always said yes. I think being cum fucked is as addictive as crack or tina because I crave cum in my slippery hole as bad or worse then I crave the crack pipe. Broadcasting the two together on icuii as I take load after load of cum and piss from strangers is a hot thought. I will keep you posted as to when it might happen.

Inserted from <http://bugshare.net/cgi-bin/discus/board-auth.cgi?lm=1145495982&file=/2063/2511.html>

• Upvote 3

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
On 9/9/2014 at 5:29 PM, evilqueerpig said:

The PIGGIEST men I've ever met have all been POZ.....hope to meet more here!!!!!

This is one reason i gave up on safe sex.  (The other was Tina...)  All of the safe sex. neg guys that i went out with were sooooo boring and vanilla in bed.  And the hot, sleazy, leather pigs were all poz.  i gave up the bar and internet scene, and started hanging out at the bathhouse on a regular basis.  it wasn't long before i was introduced to a variety of chems - - - which led to raw dick, lots of raunchy/kinky sex and converting.  (Also, it's how and where i meT my husband!!!) Oink!

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1