At the Sauna

bbjoca

-Spread your legs, bitch!
A poppers bottle to my nose and some really deep hits made me comply.
Or the meph I'd snorted just before entering the Sauna. I had some ready to be used in my little cubicle, too... stashed away.

The anonymous cock buried itself inside me. In one stroke he was balls deep. A bit of a strain, but not too much - I am a good little whore when I'm high. My ass opens up wide, for even bigger cocks to slide right in. They feel the soft nice man's ass, and they pound me real hard.... just the way I want it.

So I comply and spread my legs. And he fucks me mercilessly for a good 5 minutes before emptying his hot load inside me. He pulls out and I turn around to clean his cock.
Without a word he leaves.... but I know I am going to get more of it real soon. The word will spread...

Locking the door I dive down in my stasch. I make a couple of fat lines of meph - and snort them up. Leaving some residue on my nose... I then walk out of my cubicle and lock it.  Anyone can see I've taken something, if they look. I walk with my towel over my shoulder to show off my ass real good, over to the darkroom. When I get there, I've got a couple of younger studs in tow. They follow me inside the darkroom and corner me. Their towels drop immediately and they press me down on their cocks. Ahhhh good hard young cocks, ready to fuck ... I suck them both... in turn, and then together.... while they obviously kiss ... I let my hands slip between their legs and squeeze some ass cheeks which seems to make them hornier....

I'm yanked up by one of them and he whispers "You high, man?" and I nod quietly. "Fuck, that's so hot. Turn around"....

And around I go. First cock slams into me. Not the biggest one, but hard as a rock. I really love it.... taking some young stud's cock in a darkroom... it makes me feel so good.
Grabbing my hips he pounds into me like young guys do. Only lasting one minute or so, he cums... and cums... and cums.... groaning real high, he pulls out quickly to let the last of the boy juices squirt over my ass hole which is wide open. And then his mate comes along. Equally hard, but bigger dick. Same thing. Pounds away for a couple of minutes and fills me with a hot load.
All the while moaning real loud and telling me what a good ass I have.

A bit dizzy I now stand up. I return slowly to my cubicle, my ass cummy inside and out showing off again. Back in my cubicle I ready my last two lines of meph, nice fat ones... Man, I need this... My ass needs it... I play with my index in the powder and put a good amount on it on my ass hole, mixing it a bit with the still runny cum there... and some lube, just for the sake of it. I crack the door  just a little bit... anyone that is interested can now peer in, I turn around and I drag the lines into my nose as a good meph whore. Adding to the buzz... oh man. My ass just twiches for cock. I need cock ... hard cock...no, cocks! Many cocks! Now!

Opening up, the guy that comes in is ... I mean... drop dead gorgeous. A short and stocky latino with a nice sized cock... He comes up to me and touches my ass hole... oohhh and pushing some of the meph inside - making it burn a little and me to moan just so.

My nose is a bit white still from the powder that didn't go into it... and he leans up to my face and licks my nose off!!! Shit man, I am so fucking horny.... but I can't speak, nothing will be coherent. I'm just thinking.... fuck my brains out!
He presses me backwards on the bed, making me go down on my back and spread my feet wide in the air. His face moves to my ass hole and he starts rimming it.... cum/lube/meph in all. I can feel him getting high, his breathing changes and he gets really much more intense.

I twitch my hole for him. That does it. He stands up and plunges his cock in me.... pressing the rest of the concoction into me ... oh fuck it burns sooooo goood...

I want his cum. I want his cock. Fuck me man...
His fucking is furious. Then he slows down and takes his cock out again. My swollen ass hole needs more rimming. I'm in heaven. He rims me for a long time, then resumes fucking me hard and long strokes. Finally I get my reward, a fat load first on my hole and then inside me.

After a little cuddling he gets up and leaves, only to be followed by the next guy, an asian dude that has an extremely good body, and contrary to the myth, a nice big cock.

He doesn't waste time rimming. He just wants one thing - to put his dick in my hole and fill it with hot liquids. Dirty talker too - keeps telling me what a whore I am, his white bitch... how I'm taking all his dna inside me ... oh, man.... he's sooo hot.
He takes his time and then does the unthinkable - he pulls out and cums over my limp meph-cock instead.
Oh well...

several hours and men later, my high is coming down just so much so that I can get hard again. My cummy body and cock is now ready to pound some nice ass too. I get outside the cubicle and walk to the dark room again. In front of me I see this "twink" - at least he's got a twink body. He notices me looking at him and stops very briefly just to spread his cheeks to show a perfect, hairless hole. Mine. I want that.

Into the darkroom he goes, and when I enter I feel him dragging me to him... I smell his breath that reeks of the same thing as me, chems. he's obviously been smoking Tina. His dick is limp, as should be, because I'm just interested in his hole. We kiss for a while, my dick gets really hard from that. He drops to the dirty, cummy floor and starts sucking me real good. Man, I do love a hot twink's mouth in the morning....

Now I want his other end. I pull him up, and turn him around, he leans on the wall of the darkroom. My dick's built in radar goes to work, and I enter him, just like the other men entered me. Oh fuck he's good... man, soft, nice hole.... tina soft ... oooh... I soo want to fill him up now, so I grab his neck, and hold him firmly while I plant my cock deep in him, and keep pounding him hard. He yelps, he moans.... even sometimes screams a little ... (not that I'm so big... he's just high and horny)

Finally, my release.... my cum.... my load after so many hours high on meph and poppers.... it feels almost like I'm pissing cum into him.

Satistfied - I don't even clean up, I just put my clothes on and walk home.

030082324d78cb210abdf4d65b.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 23

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...