First Time Past the Sigmoid

Princealbert69

I was on Grindr, and saw a profile name that said "11 inches."  The profile said, "it really is 11 inches."  I went over to his hotel.  He was a cute guy. I couldn't stop touching his dick over his clothes.  Then I couldn't stop sucking it.  It was a beautiful sight.  He fucked me raw.  He went in just fine, but of course he hit a spot where he couldn't get any deeper.  He probably had 4 more inches to drive into me.  I wanted to take it to the hilt.  I kinda wanted him to just push hard, until it popped in--but he was gentle.  He fucked me slow, pressing as far back as he could on each stroke.  He moved me, to lay on my tummy.  He slid in that way--pressed as far back as possible until I finally felt his dick slide in, past the turn.  I normally am not all that loud during sex, but I couldn't stop saying "oh god! Oh god! God! God!"  It just came out.  I fucked two loads out of his dick.  He liked fucking slow, but buried all the way down deep.  I guess that must feel good--it must grip pretty tight on the most sensitive parts of his penis.  When I came, I asked him to pound me hard.  He was pushed all the way in.  A hard pounding 11 inches in is a weird mixture of dull pain, soreness, and extreme pleasure.  I just held my little dicklet in my hand, but otherwise I came from the fuck alone.  I hope I find a regular that big.  I could get used to that.  I know a lot of guys wouldn't want that every day.  I do.  Mostly, I'm just posting this because it was the first time anyone actually fucked me that deep.  He popped my cherry.  I'm sore, super deep.  But I love that feeling of sore.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

One of the best things about getting fucked and bred that deep is that the load(s) seems to get completely absorbed, like it's too far in to ever leak out

Guest lucurious
On 25.7.2017 at 6:43 PM, Princealbert69 said:

I hope I find a regular that big.  I could get used to that.  I know a lot of guys wouldn't want that every day.  I do.  Mostly, I'm just posting this because it was the first time anyone actually fucked me that deep.  He popped my cherry.  I'm sore, super deep.  But I love that feeling of sore.  

My boyfriend is the first guy to pop my second hole. He "only" has 8 (quite thick) inches. So my sigmoid is around that deep which is actually quite deep I think. A friend of mine told me that his "inner wall" is around 6 inches deep.

By the way: I don't understand bottoms that don't date tops who are "too" hung. I was really happy when I found out how much my boyfriend is able to put inside of me. ... though I kind of guessed observing his pants, especially during sport courses. He's 5-6 inches flaccid.

Guest Inthewind

If it doesn't go past the second ring I get severely disappointed.   Whats the point in having BB ANAL Penetration with loads of SPERM if it wont go deep in my receptical/man cuntB)

I mean cum on,   if your going to take it and deep and being whored out cum pig or what ever you want to label it as then why bother?  I mean that nicely, not as a jerk

Edited by Inthewind

Deep fucking is always an amazing sexual high because of all the additional pleasure circuits that get hit going that deep. Extra thick also hits you that way. WHen you can get both your body is in sexual overdrive from the intense stimulation and assgasms. Most of us who are pig bottom have known it since the very first time we had a cock slide into us. About the fourth guy I was ever with was horsehung and my buddy that had gotten me started with guy sex was stunned I took him so easy. He told me when the guy finished I was a natural bottom and showed me some of the more extreme stuff (huge dildoes, double fucking, fisting and double fisting) and I knew my purpose in life: take as much cock and as huge size as I could. THe pleasure of taking it deep and wide cannot be beat--just ask any guy loose enough to enjoy a fist to the elbow. ;-)

• Upvote 1