ass to mouth

Guest GoneFishing

I've had top guys respond like bjbottom mentioned too.  what I find to be ironic is the top whose as s I've rimmed and cock I've sucked clean after he's dumped his load in my ass  won't kiss me like my mouth is too dirty for him. I mean it was good enough for his ass and cock, why not his mouth. 

At first, I thought when I was fucking a lot of boycunt, I can CUM in you but that's about it...

Then, I felched cum out of young boycunt, loved the taste of cum (NOT lube! ewhhh!). Now I've done ass to mouth with ease. These boys don't know what they're missing!

I LOVE Ass 2 Mouth. A cock that just fucked a hole (myself or someone else) is HOT like 100 degree hot and tastes slick and like cum.

I don't like scat so i have to disagree with some of the other guys on cleaning a dirty cock.

But if i found a bottom with a fresh, clean hole, i wouldn't mind spending hours with a top slow-fucking an ass the sliding it in my mouth.. Back and forth.. I love the taste of ass on a cock

• Upvote 2