Daddy / Son

ashattacks

This is part of the life I live. I've had a dad for a long time.

It all started when I was 17 and I was chatting with a older man that had begun to work in the same town I was attending school. I was in town every Thursday and Friday so we started meeting. After I while I spent every Thursday night at his hotel instead of going to the village I lived in and I as his son for real.

He was transferred after about a year and we could not meet anymore.

When I was a bit older I moved to a bigger city and shortly got a daddy. He took me in as his real son and we lived like that for years. I was allowed to meet others and date boyfriends but he was my dad and he had his rights. He owned me and if I was out with friends and he texted and said that I should get home I went home and got fucked at once. He also could send messages saying I should meet a guy in an address and I had to go. The last two years I also had a brother. About a year ago he got a job abroad (he is a pilot) and we discussed and agreed that I could not move with him so it would be only him and his brother. He was to "adopt" me to his friend but I had met a man from America online and we had talked for a while and he was so into the dad/son so I had him and dad talk.

One day I got an e-mail that said that I had been adopted to the US dad and from that day he owns me. I have to ask him if I want to get fucked and others can get access to me by asking dad at my page at silverdaddies (same name as here) and I love it! Love t be someone that others can give away as they like and I love being a real son!

• Upvote 1

I guess I feel the same way, I just am coming at it from the opposite end of the spectrum, TBJ. I'd love to find a man who I could share that special bond with, and have the relationship be far more special than one I could ever hope to have with my biological father. You will never have kids of your own, and for many bottoms, we know our real life parents would never approve of much less encourage our lifestyle. A gay "father" "son" top/bottom relationship can bridge that gap and give men the fulfilling connection they've always wanted

This is why the dad/son relationship is so beautiful and rewarding. To me it's the ultimate gay relationship in that you have every aspect of love and care in there a with full life time of seeding. You can still have that family bond without the dad being your biological dad so long as he fills you with so much seed and you hold in...his DNA being absorbed into his little boys rectal lining until the daddy's juice is running in his sons veins. Tearing the little hole slightly allows for the juice to drip into the boy as well...

I personally love Dad/Son role play, there is nothing more satisfying than havin your cock balls deep in your boy/cub and hearing him beg for his Daddy's load.

I started to be a bottom boy with a Daddy and man did my begging really turn him on for a full weekend of getting bred again and again.

You will never be too old to be a Dad's boy.

I'm just discovering that now...I got a young guy wanting me to be his daddy...and I just recently had the experience of being a bare-backed son. it was fucking incredible.

Would love to find a young son in my area. My dad fed me early so been sucking cock many years and fucking good at it....Have played couple times with f/s always open to it...loved feeling my dad cum deep in my gut then let his buds have at it....always been cumfort in numbers for me

Fuck yeah love them fuckers "Fresh off the porch"....load em up with daddy dick....i try to fuck em just like mine did with me....I still jo thinkin about good hard rough sex with mine...love to find a smooth barely legal boy here in Chattanooga to mark as my own...

I think my mom knew her place too...and from what I would over hear with them, I was doing her a huge favor....and always glad to oblidge... some of my fondest jo memories are of "our times"....and if i want a good hard rough fuck i start telling my guy as hes fucking me about my dad.....be nice to someones 18th birthday gift...

• Administrators

I just realized this topic had gone off course into the realm of stuff that's just flat out illegal. A number of members have been banned for what they posted here. I'll just reiterate the rules - when it comes to underage sex - "victims" can tell their stories, but "predators" cannot. Nor are you allowed to encourage someone to have sex with a minor. If you're pushing the limits, make sure it's clear you're referring to 18+.

That said, any 18 or 19 year olds who are in NYC and want a daddy to fuck you - CONTACT ME! (Older is fine too of course).

• 5 months later...

i had sex with my dad when i was younger and it was a lot of fun and great bonding. i have always been attractd to older men. i like to think i presued my father. i have only dated older. when i was 19 i was dating a 55 yo and now im living with two guys in their forties who i like calling my daddies as the fuck me and pozz me up