Daddy / Son

ashattacks

• 2 weeks later...

I love the dad son role play and have even had a daddy go as far as make me into a 4 year old boy in diapers once. while we are in public but at home I was his 20 year old son in diapers for acting like a baby and I was spanked and fucked over and over until i learned to behave.

wish I could do it all again

not really, andy. i know daddies in their 20s with boys in their 40s. it works for them and they're all blissfully content and happy.

as for me, when i was little my dad and his friends were soldiers and sailors. it was like living with the cast of 'jarhead.' warped me forever.

Looking for dominat bottoms daddy to turn this good boy into a bad boy by force. Destroy the good in me and make me your bad boy son. Watch as slowly I become your DNA son of your fanasy. Inject me roids, growth hormones. Corrupting and molesting me so that your boy will come out to please you. Collar and train me to be the bad boy i'm meant to be. Mold my body to your pleasure: turn my teeth into fangs, piercing, tattoes, etc.