Daddy / Son

ashattacks

So the daddy/son scenario is very new to me as my father never approached that with me.

In October I was on a business trip to San Diego, CA. I found myself a trick to play with off of bbrts or maybe adam (can't remember which one). Anyway I was playing with this 20 yo upstairs in his room we were sucking, sniffing, eating ass the whole shabang. I finally got to slide into this hairy hole and I was having my way with him. While fucking him we had an unexpected visitor (his father). Being startled I quickly pulled out and was apologizing and trying to grab my things etc... He kept saying calm down calm down and proceeded unzip his pants and tell the young guy to take care of dads cock too... He then told me I could put my stuff down and resume my position. When the guy was down on his knees and ass up I figured what the hell and went back to fucking him while he sucks his dads cock... when then switched places and the whole entire time I was thinking this is soooo fucking hot... The guy sucked down every last drop my nuts had to offer then I just sat back and watched.... His father fucked the hell out of him and he creamed his hole good... it was dripping... I started to think they were just boyfriends.... then when he pulled out his son cleaned up his cock and then he tucked away his cock and said we better clean up cause your mom should be home shortly.

I was in awe and looked at the pictures on the wall when I left. These 2 were really father and son.... That has been my first and only experience with father/son and I have been thinking about it ever since....

I would love to meet another true bio father/son situation. I stroke to my memories of that afternoon often.

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately I have not had a real father/son encounter, but two boys I met on A4A sure gave me the experience. The first was in the spring of the year. A fresh-faced 18 year old blond boy laid next to me all night and just would not let go. He muttered "daddy" several times, but more so acted like the submissive son. He let me pretty much have my way with him, which means i fucked four loads into his hole throughout the night. We had a repeat session one week after his graduation. My second experience was more of a daddy/son. A black twink propositioned my on A4A to pop his cherry; how could one resist. Needless to say, we have had several sessions since then and I will forever be his "cherry popping daddy".

So the daddy/son scenario is very new to me as my father never approached that with me.

In October I was on a business trip to San Diego, CA. I found myself a trick to play with off of bbrts or maybe adam (can't remember which one). Anyway I was playing with this 20 yo upstairs in his room we were sucking, sniffing, eating ass the whole shabang. I finally got to slide into this hairy hole and I was having my way with him. While fucking him we had an unexpected visitor (his father). Being startled I quickly pulled out and was apologizing and trying to grab my things etc... He kept saying calm down calm down and proceeded unzip his pants and tell the young guy to take care of dads cock too... He then told me I could put my stuff down and resume my position. When the guy was down on his knees and ass up I figured what the hell and went back to fucking him while he sucks his dads cock... when then switched places and the whole entire time I was thinking this is soooo fucking hot... The guy sucked down every last drop my nuts had to offer then I just sat back and watched.... His father fucked the hell out of him and he creamed his hole good... it was dripping... I started to think they were just boyfriends.... then when he pulled out his son cleaned up his cock and then he tucked away his cock and said we better clean up cause your mom should be home shortly.

I was in awe and looked at the pictures on the wall when I left. These 2 were really father and son.... That has been my first and only experience with father/son and I have been thinking about it ever since....

I would love to meet another true bio father/son situation. I stroke to my memories of that afternoon often.

Hot story man