Massage by a God

I had just turned 18 and was looking for some cock.  From early in life I knew I was gay and I knew I was meant to be a bottom.  Now, I'm a bit of a nerd and I'm only 5'3" and weigh about 130 pounds soaking wet.  My penis isn't anything to brag about.  Honestly, when it's hard it's not even three inches.

On this particular weekend I at home, and my parents were out of town.  I want a man to use my body for his pleasure.  Unfortunately to get into the local ABS I would need to be at least 21, so that wasn't an option.  This was in the pre-internet days, so that left the personals in the newspaper, where I found the advertisement that would forever change my life.  The ad read 'Male massage therapist for men only.  I'm easy going and in my 50's but in great shape.  You will leave completely satisfied or your money back'

Omg.  My penis got incredibly hard reading the ad.  I had no choice but to telephone the listed number.  I placed the call.  The very, very deep voice on the other end of the line almost gave me an orgasm.  To say I loved it would be an understatement.

He inquired about what type of massage I was interested in and being naive I didn't know.  He then suggested a deep tissue massage, to which I eagerly agreed.  He asked me what I looked like, so I described myself.  "Perfect," he replied, adding "How about 8:00 PM this evening?"

I agreed to the time slot, which gave me a few hours until we would meet.  It also gave me some time to prepare myself in case this guy wanted to massage elsewhere with his cock.

Eight o'clock finally arrived and I was standing outside of an studio apartment, wearing a pair of sandals, a wife beater shirt and shorts that showed off my ass beautifully.  Then the door opened and the man who stood before me was a God. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

On 7/30/2017 at 3:33 PM, dirtycumlover said:

I had just turned 18 and was looking for some cock.  From early in life I knew I was gay and I knew I was meant to be a bottom.  Now, I'm a bit of a nerd and I'm only 5'3" and weigh about 130 pounds soaking wet.  My penis isn't anything to brag about.  Honestly, when it's hard it's not even three inches.

On this particular weekend I at home, and my parents were out of town.  I want a man to use my body for his pleasure.  Unfortunately to get into the local ABS I would need to be at least 21, so that wasn't an option.  This was in the pre-internet days, so that left the personals in the newspaper, where I found the advertisement that would forever change my life.  The ad read 'Male massage therapist for men only.  I'm easy going and in my 50's but in great shape.  You will leave completely satisfied or your money back'

Omg.  My penis got incredibly hard reading the ad.  I had no choice but to telephone the listed number.  I placed the call.  The very, very deep voice on the other end of the line almost gave me an orgasm.  To say I loved it would be an understatement.

He inquired about what type of massage I was interested in and being naive I didn't know.  He then suggested a deep tissue massage, to which I eagerly agreed.  He asked me what I looked like, so I described myself.  "Perfect," he replied, adding "How about 8:00 PM this evening?"

I agreed to the time slot, which gave me a few hours until we would meet.  It also gave me some time to prepare myself in case this guy wanted to massage elsewhere with his cock.

Eight o'clock finally arrived and I was standing outside of an studio apartment, wearing a pair of sandals, a wife beater shirt and shorts that showed off my ass beautifully.  Then the door opened and the man who stood before me was a God. 

This man was definitely a man, towering over my small frame.  He had to be around 6'4" and weighed around 210 or 220 pounds.  He was wearing a muscle shirt and some spandex shorts and he did nothing to hide his bulge.  I swear it looked like he had a baseball bat inside his shorts.  I was scared and excited at the same time because I wanted to feel that monster taking my cherry.

He gestured for me to enter his apartment, and once inside he shut the door and told me to strip right there by the door.  I was only happy to obey.  He then put a leash and collar on me and made me get down on all fours like a dog, explaining I would certainly get a massage but from this point forward I was to agree to be his bitch and call him Master.  "Yes, Master," I replied whereupon he led me into his bedroom where Master took off what little clothing he had been wearing, and sitting on the edge of the bed, his huge cock rock hard and throbbing.

As I looked up at Master and was admiring his huge cock I noticed a scorpion tattoo, but being young and naive I didn't think anything of it.  Master looked down at me and asked "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, Master," I replied, adding "You are a god and your cock is absolutely gorgeous."

"Good boy," he replied, asking "Why are you really here?"

Somehow I told the truth.  "Master, I want my virginity to taken by a real man and I was hoping to get bred for the first time."

"Don't worry," he laughed, adding "You'll get bred and then some.  Now, let the breeding begin."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

Initially Master lay on the bed, ordering me to admire his big cock.  Which wasn't difficult as I was in love with his cock.  Looking back I think it must have been at least 12 inches long and the head was the size of a Coke can.  I also recall Master was leaking precum seemingly by the gallon.  I wanted desperately to lap up his fluids, but Master only allowed me to smell his cock and balls.  Still the promise was enough to send my balls over the edge as I experienced a no-hands orgasm which resulted in my cum shooting all over the floor.

Seeing the mess I had made Master made me lick my cum off the floor, and afterward the cum was cleaned-up, Master had me kiss his cock and balls. I wasn't allowed to suck his cock, just kiss it.  The sensation of Master's precum on my lips made me hungry to devour his cock, so I was relieved when Master grunted "Suck me."

As the head of his cock was extraordinarily large I had a hard time at first getting his cock in my mouth, but by applying a lot of spit to his cock it became much easier to slide his cock in my mouth.  His precum was amazing, and before I knew it my nose was buried in his crotch, whereupon Master began to face fuck me.  I was on cloud nine.  I was being used by this sex god.

After several minutes of face fucking me Master said get ready bitch for my demon seed.  I had no idea what he was talking about but I soon found out I was about to swallow my first poz load.  And damn did he cum.  I managed to swallow a lot of it but some had escaped.  But Master scooped the cum off my face and slid his finger back in my mouth to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted.  After relaxing a few moments Master told me he was poz.  I still didn't know what he meant and I guess my look showed it.  

"You really are one dumb faggot," he commented, explaining "I have HIV and you just swallowed my cum."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

i'm also pre internet and used personal ads to hook up with messages -lol

developed my tastes for the daddy and older jock uncle. 

once had a trick tell me he gave me a "present" had no clue what he went and zipped up with a wet ass and bailed. 

This man was definitely a man. He towered over my small frame. He had to be around 6'4" and weighed around 210 or 220 pounds. He was wearing a muscle shirt and some spandex shorts and he did nothing to hide his bulge. I swear it looked like he had a baseball bat inside his shorts. I was scared and excited at the same time because I wanted to feel that monster taking my cherry. He ushered me inside and once I was inside he shut the door and told me to strip right there by the door. I was only happy to obey. He then put a leash and collar on me and made me get down on all fours like a dog. He told me I was going to get a massage but from this point forward I was to agree to be his bitch and call him Master. I quickly said yes Master and was led into his bedroom. Once inside the bedroom Master took off what little clothing he had and sat on the edge of the bed with that huge cock of his already rock hard and throbbing. As I looked up at Master and was admiring his huge cock I noticed a scorpion tattoo. But being young and naive I didn't think anything of it. Master looked down at me and asked if I liked what I saw? I said yes Master. You are a Good and your cock is absolutely gorgeous. He said good boi and asked me why I was really there. I told Master I wanted my virginity taken by a real man and I was hoping to get bred my first time. He laughed and said don't worry. You are going to get bred and a whole lot more. He then said let the breeding begin. 

On 7/30/2017 at 8:47 PM, dirtycumlover said:

This man was definitely a man. He towered over my small frame. He had to be around 6'4" and weighed around 210 or 220 pounds. He was wearing a muscle shirt and some spandex shorts and he did nothing to hide his bulge. I swear it looked like he had a baseball bat inside his shorts. I was scared and excited at the same time because I wanted to feel that monster taking my cherry. He ushered me inside and once I was inside he shut the door and told me to strip right there by the door. I was only happy to obey. He then put a leash and collar on me and made me get down on all fours like a dog. He told me I was going to get a massage but from this point forward I was to agree to be his bitch and call him Master. I quickly said yes Master and was led into his bedroom. Once inside the bedroom Master took off what little clothing he had and sat on the edge of the bed with that huge cock of his already rock hard and throbbing. As I looked up at Master and was admiring his huge cock I noticed a scorpion tattoo. But being young and naive I didn't think anything of it. Master looked down at me and asked if I liked what I saw? I said yes Master. You are a Good and your cock is absolutely gorgeous. He said good boi and asked me why I was really there. I told Master I wanted my virginity taken by a real man and I was hoping to get bred my first time. He laughed and said don't worry. You are going to get bred and a whole lot more. He then said let the breeding begin. 

Master laid on the bed and just had me admire his big cock. I was in love with his cock. His cock was at least 12 inches long and the head was the size of a Coke can. Master was leaking pre cum seemed like by the gallon and I wanted to taste it bad. Master then had me just smell his cock and balls and that sent my penis over the edge. I had an orgasm and had yet to touch myself. Cum shot all over the floor and upon seeing the mess I made Master made me lick my cum off the floor. After I was finished Master had me kiss his cock and balls. I wasn't allowed to suck his cock. Just kiss it. Getting his pre cum on my lips made me hungry to devour his cock. After what seemed like eternity Master allowed me to start sucking his cock. Being the head was so big I had a hard time at first getting his cock in my mouth. After applying a lot of spit to his cock it became much easier to slide his cock in my mouth. His precum was yummy. Before I knew it my nose was buried in his crotch and Master began to face fuck me. I was on cloud 9 getting used by this God. After several minutes of face fucking me Master said get ready bitch for my demon seed. I had no idea what he was talking about but I soon found out I was about to swallow my first poz load. And damn did he cum. I managed to swallow a lot of it but some had escaped. But Master scooped the cum off my face and slid his finger back  in my mouth to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. After relaxing a few moments Master told me he was poz. I still didn't know what he meant and I guess my look showed it. He just laughed and said you really are one dumb faggot. He said I have HIV and you just swallowed my cum. I was a bag of mixed emotions at this point. I knew at some point I would probably get HIV. But my first time? There was no denying it turned me on because my penis was leaking pre cum like never before. So as I looked at my new Master all I could say was thank you. He then had me get onto the massage table and let me suck his cock back to life while he rubbed my back and worked his way down to my ass. He applied some oil on my asshole and slowly started opening my ass up. After some time I was taking three fingers with ease. Once he withdrew his fingers from my ass I let out a whimper. All Master did was laugh and then he crawled on top of me and rammed his cock in my ass.  To say it hurt would be an understatement. I started crying because it hurt so bad. But I realized this wasn't about my pleasure. This was breaking a cumdump and showing him his place in life. After a few minutes the pain began to subside and before long I was moaning like a cheap slut.  I realized I didn't want Master to stop because his big cock felt so good. He then withdrew his cock and we got on the bed where he had me ride his cock. This in turn hit my prostate just right and I shot the biggest load of cum I've ever shot. I didn't want to stop riding his cock. I was in heaven. After what seemed like a few minutes but I know it was longer Master put me on my back and fucked me hard. Before long he shouted he was about to impregnate me with his dirty cum. I started bucking my hips to get his dirty cum. And damn did he cum. He put a good dozen or so blasts inside me. He kept his cock inside of me until he went soft and I actually had another orgasm as soon as he pulled out. Master rolled over and without being told I started cleaning his cock like a good slut. Master drifted off to sleep but I didn't leave. I stayed and that began my servitude to Master and thanks to him being impregnated with his HIV babies. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

Part 3: Bred

As Master led me down the hallway my nerves were going crazy from excitement. My heart raced at the thought that I was going to be fucked. As we entered his bedroom I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This just wasn't a bedroom. But a small dungeon. He had so many devices, everything that money could buy. Master secured me to a sawhorse he had in the middle of the room. Then he undressed himself and came and stood in front of me. Omg his cock was huge. He told me to open my mouth and as I did he slid his cock in. I had trouble at first because he was so big. Apparently he was in no hurry because he slowly fucked my mouth with my spit and slobber coating his cock. If I gagged he would just pull back a little and then start again. After fucking my mouth for quite awhile, Master pulled out and got behind me. He applied some lube on his fingers and then applied lube to my ass. Master then slowly started easing a finger up my ass. The lube helped him ease his finger inside and before long it felt amazing. After a couple of minutes Master pulled his finger out and I whimpered. He then applied more lube and then eased two fingers in my ass. A little bit of pain but manageable this time. After about a minute my ass adjusted and Master fucked my hole with two fingers inside me. Again it felt amazing. After about five minutes Master pulled out and I whimpered again. Again Master applied more lube to my ass and his fingers and with a little resistance he put three fingers inside my ass. Some pain but after a couple of minutes it went away and Master started fucking my ass with three fingers. I was really enjoying the feeling when all of a sudden he applied more lube and without taking his fingers out he pushed a fourth finger in my ass. The pain this time was starting to get to me. So as Master is finger fucking my ass he reached down and started rubbing my penis. This definitely helped because soon I was shaking from the orgasm building up inside. But before I reached my climax, Master pulled his fingers out of my ass and applied more lube to my ass and this time his cock. He slowly pushed his huge cock inside and lucky for me he was experienced with virgins because there was no pain. Only pleasure. He allowed my hole to get used to his cock which didn't take long. Once I was completely relaxed Master started fucking my ass. He took his time and before I realized it my orgasm had built up and I came. As my orgasm hit Master stopped fucking me until it was finished. Once I calmed down Master started fucking me again. It didn't feel like my penis was hard because I was enjoying getting fucked so much. After a few more minutes fucking my ass Master pulled out and untied me from the sawhorse. I thought we were done. But apparently we were not. Master then led me to another part of the room and secured my hands to rope hanging from the ceiling. He then secured my legs to the floor as well. He then got behind me and held my waist as he slipped his cock back into my ass. As he fucked me without mercy he sank his teeth into my neck and gave me the biggest hickey I've ever seen. He even drew a little blood from my neck. After nearly fifteen minutes standing and getting fucked without mercy, Master untied me again. This time he put me on my back on his bed and had me put my legs in the air. He learned over me and pushed his cock back into my ass. He bent down and started kissing me and in this position within a few minutes he was getting ready to cum. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he fucked me like a girl. Right before he cum he stopped kissing me and whispered in my ear he was HIV positive and I was going to be impregnated with his babies. Most people would freak out. I didn't. I looked him in the eyes as he got ready to cum and said impregnate me Master. With that he let go and flooded me with his cum. He pumped six huge loads up my ass before he went soft. I kept my legs up trying to make sure his speed took. I spent all weekend with him doing nothing but fucking raw. Two weeks later and I was pregnant. I'm still with Master and since then have been castrated. I serve him along with many of his friends. My life has never been better. 

• Like 6