Used Condoms

NastyRigPig

Up until a few weeks ago I wouldn't have touched someone's used rubber. One of those built-in prejudices... YECK!!

Two weeks ago I was at the baths on one of the backroom beds getting fucked. I was faced-down, ass up, high on poppers and an overweight guy with a nice 7" dick fucking me. There is a 3" gap between the edge of the pad I was on and the wall. Along with the usual opened condom and lube packets, there was a used rubber inches from my nose. With one hand braced on the wall, I reached over with the other and grabbed the condom, it had a load in it. I was already floating from the poppers so it was just too easy to bring it up to my nose and start inhaling the smell of the cum.

After the guy finished in me, I rolled over and squeezed the contents out over my dick. I jerk off using the cum as lube... damn!!! I reached over into the wastebasket next to the bed to fish out any other rubbers. I found two more, one with a load. That one gets dumped onto my dick and spread across my balls and onto and in my ass. I had an audience by this time. The guys comes in and starts fingering my ass while I jerk-off. He's getting into it as much as I am, jerking himself while shoving his fingers into my ass. I shoot a load across myself. He pulls me crosswise on the bed, lifts my legs and slides his cock into me. He lasts less than 5 minutes, growling as he pumps another load into me.

Like Barebacksauneslut says..."I don't care about who fucks me, so why should i care about where the rubber came from? It's the same thing really."

A few weeks ago i was at the local theater on the booth side, talking to a guy i know named JJ. This hot man walked past, he's a regular "str8" married guy. I've sucked him off before & enjoyed it & said something to JJ like "i hope he lets me suck him again when he's ready to blow his load." JJ laughed and said "i was just gonna say i hope he fucks me again when he's ready to cum & leave" Turns out he's fucked JJ a few times.

After a little while i realize i don't see JJ OR the hot guy so i walk around the hallway and there in a booth (we don't have doors thanks to city ordinances) is JJ bent over getting banged by the hot stud. JJ sees me in the doorway & gives me a shitty grin, lol, and asked me to guard the door cause alot of times people will just walk in & try to join in with folks uninvited and unwelcome. So i stand there and watch the hot man fuck the hell out of JJ.....and getting hornier watching every thrust.....and the dude finally slams in one last time & lets out a groan that he's coming. He pulls out & he's got a condom on cause he's married, and squeezes it off & throws it on the floor against the wall. They both pull up, zip up, and leave the booth...the stud to go home, & JJ to go to the bathroom to clean up.

Being horned up watching JJ get fucked by the hot man i wanted to suck got the better of me so as soon as they left i made a beeline to that damn condom!! I held it up & saw that he'd shot a HUGE load.....dipped my finger in & it was still very warm.....licked it off my finger & it tasted soooo good.....turned the condom up & drank it all down, licking all i could from the inside. Had my back to the door so don't know if anybody saw me doing it but after standing there awhile licking every drop out i turned to leave & JJ was walking up to the booth & gave me a good-naturedly jab saying "sorry bout taking your guy.....you snooze, you lose" LOL I held up the empty rubber & pretended to wipe my mouth & smack my lips & said, "yeah well i DIDN'T snooze, so i didn't lose" He just busted out laughing & called me a cumwhore & left.

Just back from a weekend of sauna sex in Chicago- had a lot of fisting and fucking- 3 fist and 4 cum loads Fri afternoon at SteamWorks. One guy bagged his load- I didn't protest, just let him fuck me the way HE wanted, but when he came, and was in the end of his fucking, I reached back and grabbed the base of his cock, squeezing and milking all the cum still in his cock shaft forward as he pulled out- and pinching the rubber so it was sliding off his cock as he pulled out. In a quick and obvious move, I began poking it back up where his cock had just retreated, with the rubber out of sight as he walked out of the room. A few minutes later a black guy who had play fucked me but didn't cum walked into the room, and said he need to leave and wanted to fuck a load in- and he pushed in and fucked ( he had a very thick 10 inch cock- real inches, too) I laid there taking the pounding, and soon he clenched and dumped his load, pulled out, and split. I laid there for a few, no more action, so I went to the steam rom and felt something rubbing my ass- the rubber had gotten some air into it in the last fucking, and it had inflated slightly and was poking out my ass about 1/2 inch - Ipushed it back in but it again reemerged a bit later, and then I pulled it on out

• 3 months later...

Living in IE - Riverside there isn't a lot of PIGS So I would PIG OUT ON MY OWN - When TBT was open I would go through every trash can in all the bathrooms and around the building collecting the cum filled condoms, then I would go back to the bathroom with the massage table.. Lay down and empty one out on my cock to stroke and then empty out the rest in my mouth and swallow it and enjoy ever drop of anon seed I could find... IT WAS HOT... The best condoms were the ones I would find in the dark room.. They seemed to be the NASTIEST AND RAUNCHIEST in my MIND

Love used condoms, any and all of them especially those with huge loads of cum. Always put some in my ass and smear some on my lips, face and my nose. Will put it on my cock and see how much I can squeeze into my cock. If there were lots of them around, parks ABS, would put them in the freezer for later.

• 6 months later...

Used rubbers, fresh rubbers, rubber dildos, it's all the same: JUST SAY NO!

To me bareback means fresh cum and skin on skin action. If I see you playing with rubbers - used or new - I'll probably walk away. One excpetion would be when I have a threesome with one of my buddys and we're trying to get a save only guy to bareback. But that's more or less it.

I used to go with a guy that always insisted on fucking me with a condom on, but after he had cum he used to peel it off and shove the whole thing in my mouth while I jacked off.

Know it's not bareback, but fuck it was hot for me