truth or dare game

azndude

What I experienced below seemed like a process of cattle breeding.

In a weekend party, the was a mix of straight and gay guys hanging out, silly talks, drinking. Someone brought a straight guy who is loud and quite open minded. During a truth or dare game, he was asked if he had sex with guys before and he answered no and added he's busy enought with his chicks. Another question follow up the previous question if he has any thoughts about it. He laughed and said maybe...if he's drunk. Someone interrupted saying that he won't do it. He responded "dont make me drunk or else one of you will be in trouble!" he might have been drunk but we couldnt tell, more guys dare him and he asked to make him drunk. We started to drink and get buzzed and pretty much drunk, at least I was.

next day, friend showed me a video on his phone. 5 guys in a room.

It was me on my stomach with my shorts down. The str8 guys was next to me with a guy sucking his cock and it was hard. Two guys spread my legs, lube my ass. Two guys position him on the side way behind me and the guy blowing him rub his hard cock on my hole and pushed in bare. in the close up video, he was holding me and just the head in my ass but not fucking me so one guy was stroking his cock with his fingers while licking his balls, pretty quick, his cock throbbed as he squirt in my ass. Once his cock softened, his cum oozed out of my hole and the guys cheer in the room. 

He watched the video too and his face turned so red and he actually suggested that we should do it again without the audience as he want to know how it feels. i thought he was joking but we actually hook up with the condition that we are buzzed. Lights off, lots of body touching before he reached over to makeout and not taking much time, he's inside me pounding me like a real man and breed me without assitance.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1