Have i taken your load? I have a tattoo on my ass "la bella vita"

bbslut323

umm.... who's load havent you taken!!! i remember picking you up when you were out at the clubs with your friends. We drove a couple blocks away and i fucked you in my car. you went back with an ass full of cum back to the club. I remember getting the text message later where you were telling me that you could feel the cum running making your pants wet and you could feel the cum running down your leg! i still get hard thinking about it!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
umm.... who's load havent you taken!!! i remember picking you up when you were out at the clubs with your friends. We drove a couple blocks away and i fucked you in my car. you went back with an ass full of cum back to the club. I remember getting the text message later where you were telling me that you could feel the cum running making your pants wet and you could feel the cum running down your leg! i still get hard thinking about it!!!

okay i know i am commeting on my own post, but I was just thinking about this fucking and breeding this boy, anyway i forgot to mention i left my phone in my exs car and he left somewhere. needless to say he had my phone for a day or so and he even got to read the messages. i dont think he was real happy about it but he stuck around for a lil while longer!

perfection. absolute, total perfection. the ultimate, dream bottom boy. beyond the beautiful appearance, the perfect bubble and the hot hole, the hungry eyes are the clinker for me. haven't met you, but given the chance, ii would just fuck and fuck and fuck and try to hold back the load as long as possible. i have had two encounters in my life where the moment of release took me to the brink of unconsciousness and i could imagine transcending that point with this boyhole. you were put on this earth to get fucked, boy, and i hope you realize that and have made it your central focus in life to bottom and take loads.

that was well said... this fuckers only purpose is to take loads, I doubt he is good for anything else, and make no mistake about it he does it well. One of the best I have had. I remember the time I fucked him in the car and no matter how much i tried to hold off his hole just sucked forced each drop of my thick load deep into his cunt!

you're obviously one very lucky guy, bblktop4u. i noticed that on some pics he has a tatt and in others he doesn't seem to have it, so i'm guessing that was a fairly recent addition. don't know if you recall the tatt when you fucked him, but it really works well on this ass and frames the fuckhole in a very sexy way without distracting (though i suppose when you have this boy on all fours, there isn't really anything that could distract you from that hole)

I have seen the tat, and as along as i remember its been there, but you really hit the nail on the head. With an ass like that who fucking cares about his tats, its not like they can be fucked the way his hole can!

I think his strategy is the tattoo. Asses are asses, but he's got his branded image to differentiate him from the rest. So you know when your fucking an original true pig bottom. Accept no imitations. :D