Host Gift

Outside the locked bedroom door, the crowd talked, sang and danced, the music blared, the drinks were being spilled on the apartment’s wall-to-wall carpet, and the mood was set for the late night rager to continue for hours.

Inside the bedroom, two strangers kissed passionately grinding their hard, naked dicks against one another’s, arms wrapped around waists, and hands groping, exploring, squeezing. 

Their clothing lay in piles around the room, evidence of their passionate foreplay.  Dicks had been sucked, asses fingered, armpits licked, nipples tweaked. 

And there they stood kissing, on the precipice of the final act.

One of the strangers broke free of the embrace.  He sat on the bed and opened a drawer to his bedside table.  He withdrew bottles of lube and poppers, and he searched for a condom.  He wrestled through the miscellany, but found no latex protection. 

“Shit.”  He said.  “I can’t find any rubbers.”  He looked to the other man.

“It’s ok with me if it’s ok with you,” the stranger replied,  “I’m clean.”  Innocently believing his body wasn’t hosting an ever-rising viral load and that his cum wasn’t venomous.

The muscular 25-year-old sitting on the bed briefly contemplated what to do.  His dick was raging hard and dripping pre-cum, and he needed to get fucked the Adonis before him.

With either alcohol or passion dictating his actions, he laid back on his bed, resting his head on his pillow and spreading his legs wide.  His hard dick lay on his tight abs and his bubble butt was inviting entry.  He gave a cocky smile at the approving gaze he received and raked his fingers through his blond and buzzed head with one hand and stroked his fat dick with the other.

The bass of speakers outside pounded. 

The other stranger, who just turned 30, climbed onto the bed and kneeled between his junior’s thick thighs.  His seven-inch dick was raging hard and his tingling balls needed release.  He grabbed the lube and applied it to his throbbing dick. 

“Jack?!”  A knock at the door.  “We’re doing keg stands!”

The younger stranger – Jack –  yelled back “Give me 10 minutes!”

Jack chuckled. “Sorry about that” he said to the other guy, who’s precummy, lubed, raw dickhead was now pressing against Jack’s puckered hole.

“You want this?” He said with a devilish grin.

“Yeah.  Fuck me, dude.”  Jack replied.

The stranger guided his prick into Jack’s sphincter.  It was a slow decent: the raw dick head plotting the cock’s course down the younger man’s guts, growing ever harder, expanding in the tight grip of the skin to skin contact. 

Jack reached for the poppers and inhaled.  A euphoria overcame him, making the invasion less painful and more invited.  He arched his back and spread his legs wider.

The stranger was on his knees in between Jack’s spread legs when his bare dick bottomed out.  He grabbed Jack’s ankles and placed them on his shoulders where he held them.

“I’m all the way in.”  He sat still with his cock bottomed out in Jack.  His balls rested against Jack’s supple ass cheeks.

Jack looked up at the strapping stranger and studied his muscular torso:  he was a prize of a man, tan, beefy, sexy, with tattoos on the side of his chest.

The stranger began to assault Jack’s hole.  He pulled his dick three inches out and then slammed back in.  He then retreated until only his prick’s wide mushroom head was inside, then slammed back in again.  Over and over, he methodically pummeled Jack’s tight fuck chute.  In.  Out.  Body crashing into body, over and over, like waves onto a shore.

The crowd outside began singing along to a popular song, muffling the grunts of the strangers mating inside the bedroom. 

Jack lay there taking the wondrous fuck like a champ, milking the perfect cock with his hole.  His glute muscles were clenched tight around the stranger’s wonderful dick.

Jack was, of course, unaware that the raw tool was pillaging his ass, robbing him of his purity.  He had blissfully opened his door to a thief, to whom he was handing his unblemished DNA forever. 

Jack’s dick, much like the stranger’s within him, was a faucet of precum.  It glistened with his own juices.  He stroked his cock with a firm grip and in rhythm with the stranger’s drum beat against his body.

“I’m close.  I’m gonna cum” The stranger barked as he pulled almost completely out and then slammed back inside.  “You want my load?”

There was no option, though:  Jack needed this guy’s dick in him with every rub of his own fat  cock until completion, even if that meant a load of stranger cum in his guts.

“Fuck me.  Don’t pull out.”  Jack said as he stroked his own dick at an ever-increasing pace.

The stranger’s hips moved quickly. In, out.  Back, forth.  Balls colliding.  Skin slapping.  Grunts escaping.

“Oh fuck.  Oh yeah.  Oh fuck!!!”  The stranger emitted.

The stranger accidentally pulled out completely to the dismay of both men, who were in heat.

“Oh fuck” he said as he grabbed his well-greased cock, realigned it with Jack’s newly abused hole, and slammed forward into Jack again.  As the tip of his cock neared Jacks’ prostate, an explosion of toxic jizz erupted. 

“FUUUUCCCCKKK!!”  The stranger said as his dick finally bottomed out again in Jack.  Volley after volley of poz cum spurted deep inside Jack’s guts.

Jack’s eyes rolled back as his final strokes brought forth a spray of his own cum up over his chest and onto his face and pillow.  His body convulsed he emptied his neg load..

Infected cum lubricated Jack’s guts as the stranger began to pull out minutes later.

The two sweaty strangers kissed and collapsed beside one another, unaware of the dark forces at work within their bodies.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 15

• 6 months later...