Young lad joins bareback threesome in the woods

This happened quite a few years ago now and was one of my horniest experiences as well as one of the most significant in my progression to fucking bareback.  I had come out of a long term relationship about a year before and, after a period of practising safe sex, had begun to fuck bareback more often.  I was just seriously thinking that maybe I should go back to using condoms to protect myself when this experience happened and I enjoyed it so much that I knew there would be no turning back.

I was spending a few days in Berlin with my sister and my niece and one afternoon we went for a walk through the Tiergarten, a massive park in the centre of Berlin.  I had read on line that it was quite a rampant cruising ground but didn't really expect anything to be going on during the day.  As we walked through, however,  I could see quite a few guys who definitely looked as if they were there to cruise - nothing blatant but I began to wonder if it was active there during the day too.  When I got back to my hotel I checked it out on line and found that it was supposed to be quite cruisy during the day too.

The next day I had a few hours to myself in the early evening and, feeling horny, decided to check it out.  It was still light and just starting to get dark when I entered the park.  I wandered around for a while and didn't see anything but then as I got deeper in I saw quite a few guys cruising and knew that I had found the right area. Very much to my surprise,  I got cruised by a young black guy who looked to be in his mid twenties and soon I was following him off the path and into the woods.  He was wearing low slung jeans and I could see the top of his pants and his arse crack.  He had a really fit arse and I felt myself getting even hornier.  I followed him into a clearing and when we got there  another guy was already there leaning against a tree.  He was maybe mid 30s, stocky, wearing a sweatshirt and work trousers which were splashed with paint and plaster and I noticed the logo of a construction company on his sweatshirt.

The three of us stood there for a minute looking at each other and I could feel the sexual tension in the air.  The young black guy made the first move, coming over to me and feeling up my cock through my trousers.  The builder lad moved in and soon we all had our pants down and our cocks out.  Again it was the black guy who made the first move as he bent over and began to suck my cock.  It felt incredibly good - he certainly knew what he was doing and it was just what I needed.  The builder lad was fingering the black guy's arse as he sucked me and after a while the black guy started sucking him.  I moved round and began to feel the black guy's arse.  Meeting no resistance, I pulled his jeans and pants right down and got down behind him.  I pulled his arse cheeks apart and stuck my tongue up his hole.  This was turning out way better than anything I had imagined and I could feel myself getting close so I got up and went round to where the builder lad was still being sucked.  The black guy then took my cock in this mouth and the builder lad went round behind him and began to finger his arse again.  He was pushing a couple of fingers up him and I realised he must have been lubing him up as he then positioned himself behind the black guy and pushed his cock right up his arse.  The black guy groaned and kept sucking me as the builder guy began to fuck him.

I watched them fuck for a while and then I looked up and realised we were being watched.  A young lad who looked no more than 18 or 19 was standing half hidden by a bush watching intently as the black guy was being fucked.  I motioned to him to join us but he didn't move.

I went round and watched the builder lad's bare cock moving in and out the black guy's arse.  He fucked him for a while and then pulled out and motioned to me to take his place. Despite my recent thoughts about starting to use condoms again I didn't hesitate.  I pulled the black guy's cheeks apart, lined up my bare cock, and pushed it right up his arse.  As I did so I noticed that the young lad had moved a bit closer.

Even thought the black guy had already been fucked, his hole was quite tight and I enjoyed every minute of fucking him.  I looked up again and saw that the young lad had now joined us.  He was standing close to the builder lad and I saw that his jeans and his white Tom Tailor underpants were down at his knees and as I watched the builder lad took hold of his cock and began to wank him.  I carried on fucking the black guy as the builder lad got down and began to suck the young lad's cock.  I was really close to cumming now but didn't want this to end so I pulled out and the builder lad took my place as I went down to suck the young lad's cock.

The builder lad fucked for while and then he too pulled out and motioned to the young lad to take over.  I didn't think he would but he moved forward, pushed his trousers and pants right down, pushed his cock up the black guy and began to fuck him.  He was a very good looking young lad, and I hadn't felt so turned on for a long time as I watched him fuck the black guy. The fact that none of us had used a condom was even more of a turn on - my evening stroll was turning into a bareback fuck fest!

The young lad didn't last very long and after a while he threw his head back and pushed his cock right up the black guy and I knew he was shooting his load up him.  As soon as the young lad pulled out he disappeared and  I pushed my cock up the black guy and after just four or five thrusts I added my load to the young lad's.  I then watched as the builder lad took over the fucking and and he too unloaded up the black guy.

When he pulled out the black guy bent over and I assumed he was going to pull up his pants, but instead he squatted down and pushed and a load of cum spurted out his arse, followed by another load and then another.  I was really turned on watching him push our loads out and suspected from the amount of cum he pushed out that he might have had more than just three loads up him.

It was about a year later when I was back in Berlin and cruising the Tiergarten late at night that I encountered the young lad again.  He walked past me on the path and I recognised him straight away.  A little later I came across him again. This time he was bent over, pants down, being fucked hard from behind by a stocky skinhead as another guy watched and wanked.  I watched until the guy shot his load and pulled out and the other guy took his place.  As I had hoped, neither of them used a condom.  I never got a chance to fuck the young lad myself as he pulled up his pants and wandered off when the second guy shot his load up him, but I was pleased to see that the shy young lad had now moved on to taking bareback loads in the woods.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

I have good memories of Tiergarten. I was in Berlin as a 19yo on a study trip and it was in Tiergarten that I understood that 'Votze' did not just refer to the female pussy but also to a man's hole! My hole included LOL.