Really Tall Guy with a Thick Cock

Guest DaddysBoi

Guest DaddysBoi

I'm quite short (5'4") and I recently met a really tall guy on Grindr.  He was 6'7", so he's 13 inches taller than a I.  And he's well hung, at nine inches which are as thick as a Pringles can.  And he was really dominant and very verbal and wanted to roleplay as brothers.  I loved being his fuck toy.  He said things like "Let me fuck you.  I'm your big brother," and Don't tell Mom or Dad or I'll get all my friends to rape you till your asshole bleeds."

The best thing was that he showed no mercy while throat fucking me, fucking my throat balls-deep for ten minutes straight.  I passed out from lack of air and apparently he fucked my throat for another two minutes till he came.  I could have died but at least I would have died with a nine inch cock ramming down my throat.

Also....he was married.  And apparently straight.