Two Loads in 20

LoadMyHoleSF

I was traveling during the Thanksgiving week and spent some time in Edinburgh, Scotland.  It’s always a challenge while traveling to experience the local dick when you’re a cumdump like I am and want quantity, so I decided to hit the local bathhouse and placed an ad on bareback advertising myself as no load refused bottom.  I’ve learned that in smaller cities finding men can be difficult during the week as the crowd is never as great as the weekend.  This night was no exception.

After getting assigned my room, I stripped my towel and started to walk around to get the lay of the land.  The first floor, containing the private rooms and lockers was dead, so I went upstairs to the dark room area and discovered a handful of men scattered about.  Wanting action, I took off my towel and applied lube to my hole.  Most of the white middle-aged men appeared shocked but one lean guy with glasses and a hard-on watched me intently.  I walked back to the room which contained a sling, hoping he would follow.  Which he did, stepping into the room and closing the door.  I got on my knees and sucked his dick, causing his seven inches to get even harder.  Asking him if he wanted me to get into the sling he declined, suggesting we move to a room containing a bed.  Then the dreaded “c” word came up.

“I don’t fuck without a condom," he stated.

“What the hell?” I thought.  It was better than nothing.  He pulled the condom onto his cock and eagerly dove into my hole, thrusting and pounding me with some energy for ten minutes or so, but after which he stopped saying he couldn't take it anymore, and needed a break.

Quite disappointed, I walked around hoping one of the other ten guys in attendance would want my hole.  Entering the darkroom, I removed my towel, laying on my stomach.  Although there were a few men in the darkroom, initially nothing happened.  Then I started to feel a hand rubbing my ass and slowly fingering my hole.  Then another guy joined in.  I moved into a more accommodating position and felt the head of a thick cock line up with my hole.  It was a different guy than the other two with whom I had been playing, but I certainly didn’t care.  He thrust in raw, but I was so eager for dick my ass instantly relaxed, opening-up despite the girth of his cock.

He didn’t last long and came quickly but he was immediately followed by another guy who was also a quick cummer.  That turned out to be the highlight of the evening as there really wasn’t much of a crowd.  I had one other guy fuck me raw but he softened up after a while and we didn’t continue.  I hung out and ended up meeting some nice Scottish men and an American living in Edinburgh while in the hot tub.  It didn’t lead anywhere but was still pleasant.  I also learned that a lot of the guys at the club are married, which could explain the slightly repressed vibe!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1