Adding a Web Banner to profile

JoshLandaleXXX

• Administrators

It's possible - there's a section on the edit signature page for embedding pics, BUT that pic is way too big. General rule is I don't want signatures to feel too commercial - so pics have to stay pretty small. See Seth_BBP for an example of a user who's gone about as far as I'd want anyone to go. His is fine, more would be a problem.

Thats fine... i uploaded the pic using the feature you mentioned, but it never worked. It just never acutally uploaded despite saying that it had. Any tips?

Obviously my blog isnt commercial, there's no commercial element to it at all... i'm merely wanting to put the banner on to attract more traffic and readers to my blog... i want a reputation. And that reputation is only earnt through word getting about.

• Administrators

Josh,

It's not about it being commercial as much as looking commercial. The signature pics shouldn't dominate the page.

Looking in the admin section, you have uploaded your signature pic. Not sure why it wasn't embedded in your signature. Put the following in your signature where you want the pict... Change the { } to [ ]

{sigpic}{/sigpic}

You can also put a URL around the sigpic so clicking on it takes the person to your blog.