Becoming a Trans Woman

Yesterday was my 18 birthday and my father is taking me for a ride and I’m scared to death. This is the first time I have been in a car as we live out in the woods and since my mother died it’s been only my father and me. I have not seen other people and we don’t have a TV , radio or phone and father home schooled me. Before puberty my father said I need to take these pills to help me later in life and to change my body. My father never had sex with me and always treated very well the HRT witch I found out later did change me in many ways.

We  pull up to this big old house and at the door we are met by this girl in a tight skirt & blouse who looks gorgeous with blond hair down to her waist. We enter this room where this man comes up to my father and says this is it, father says yes and how do you like her? That question got me as I thought I was a boy and then they ask me to take off my dress that father always had me ware. I have never been naked in front of any one before but my father. I take off the dress and he introduce him self to me as John and wants to see me naked as he wants to see how I develop, the girl has a note pad as I get out of my cloths and my father takes them away and says you will not be needing them any more. John ask me to raise my hands over my head and takes a measuring  tape around my breast and says 34 B cup , waist 23 , hips 34 , dick soft 4 then tells me to get hard and I have this blank look on my face that you want me to do what, the girl drops right to her knees and takes my dick right into he mouth and in a few minutes I’m hard even with the HRT I’m taking dick hard 8 inches long and thick. John says to my father not much work needed to be done here just hair removal around the Gentile area as he squeeze my breast and says nice soft real ones with a nice shape.John hands my father a brief case and leaves I was to see him years later as John girl who name is jane leads me to my room and it is really nice and tells me my new cloths are in the closet I’m to ware , they are the same that Jane wares. The shoes have 6 inch heals and I have never worn heals before and all the make up that they have there is strange as I never put make up on before.

John tell me the next day the meds I have been taken will increase in dosage as my feminization will be accelerating over the next few months and Jane will help with the makeup I’m to ware. What ever body hair I have below the neck is being removed by laser so it will be permanent removed and my body will be smooth of no hair  , I’m taken to a plastic surgeon who did a lot of work on my face and when the bandages come off at first it’s a little scary but in the coming days my own father would recognize me. John has me watch a lot of videos of girls like me having sex with people like me boys that look like girls but with dicks. As I watch these videos I get a hard on and I guess John has the rook I live in monitored is I’m put into a chastity cage and John  says I’m not to touch my boy clit at all. John tells me Jane will start my trans woman education on how to be a real woman and how to use my boy  cunt. In the basement jane takes me and undress and just like me has a dick, but Jane is not in chastity and Jane tells me to get on my knees and to do to Jane did as I was seeing in the videos as I’m doing this Jane is say what I’m doing right wrong and to do everything I can to not to use my teeth. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...