[Gay Sexcapades] Dominican Cumdump FLAKE

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see The Slut's original blog post click here

6a00e550196ddb88340120a7c6be84970b-250wi What a shitty weekend it's been! I was supposed to use this slutty Dominican Cumdump with a hot group of tops Saturday night.* I had 28 tops lined up to come over to use his hole.* I confirmed with him several times and thought he would be dependable since he had been to a party before as an amazing top and he had sent me some great pics of him in a sling as a cumdump at a previous party.*

About 2 hours before he was supposed to arrive, I got this email from him:*

"My mom got a stroke heading to the hospital now. I'm sorry but I going to have to cancel. I'm sorry. I'm very stress out now."

I don't want to burn any bridges with him, since I would truly love to use him sometime... and would love to keep him around as a top.* But, I've been doing this long enough to be suspicious.* Unless you have planned your fair share of BB parties, you have no idea how many deaths, hospitalizations, car wrecks, etc. happen in the hours prior to a hot cumdump party!* It's an amazingly dangerous time for parents, grandparents and siblings! *

Something must have been in the air... it looks like it was a pretty sex-less weekend for my buddy HOT PIGG also.

This was supposed to be a smoking hot holiday weekend, but it's been a bust.

The only bright spot of the weekend was me being on my knees for literally hours at THE COCK sucking off one of the smoothest, masculine, muscled Asian dudes I have ever seen. Unfortunately, I got no sperm down my throat, but at least I was sucking the hottest guy in the bar. He was a total slut too... he'd let literally anybody (I never once saw him push anyone away!) walk up behind him and fuck his hot smooth hole. Unfortunately, he made sure everybody was wearing a condom before they slid in. :-( It was still a very hot time and I have some serious grime stains on the knees of my jeans!*

Sunday nights at The Cock are some of the hottest, so maybe there will be a repeat tonight!*

GaySexcapades?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

VEyP2DmzEwA

More...

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.