Hotel worker

cumwhoreDC

Was staying in a hotel for a work trip and found a guy on grindr that was really close - turns out he worked at the hotel. His profile said he was straight and just looking for some boy pussy so I invited him to my room once his shift ended. I greeted him naked at the door and let him in. He is latino, pretty short (about 5'6) with an average build and average sized uncut cock. He told me he doesn't do this often and that I can't tell anyone - that's fine, I say, I just want his load. I lead him back to the bedroom where get gets naked. Unsure of whether or not he expects foreplay, I stand still for a moment before he tells me he just wants to fuck. That's fine, I say again, before bending over the bed and arching my back, ready and waiting for his cock. I have no lube and neither of us makes any mention of condoms, so he spits on his cock and then on my hole and begins to slide into me. It hurts at first - my ass is tight, but he tells me my hairy hole feels good and I can feel his cock get harder in my ass. He begins to pick up his pace, and compliments my boy pussy before telling me to lay sideways. After a few minutes of this he must've been getting close as he pushed me back on my stomach and begin pounding away at my ass mercilessly. I could only lay there and taking it, moaning quietly every time his cock stabbed at my prostate. Finally he grunted and heaved himself deep into my ass and I could feel his rod pulsing a warm load deep into my guts. He pulled out and cleaned up quickly before dressing and leaving.

After he was gone I went and pushed his load out into the toilet. I wasn't too surprised to see some blood in the water as well.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...
On 2/8/2018 at 10:55 PM, cumwhoreDC said:

Was staying in a hotel for a work trip and found a guy on grindr that was really close - turns out he worked at the hotel. His profile said he was straight and just looking for some boy pussy so I invited him to my room once his shift ended. I greeted him naked at the door and let him in. He is latino, pretty short (about 5'6) with an average build and average sized uncut cock. He told me he doesn't do this often and that I can't tell anyone - that's fine, I say, I just want his load. I lead him back to the bedroom where get gets naked. Unsure of whether or not he expects foreplay, I stand still for a moment before he tells me he just wants to fuck. That's fine, I say again, before bending over the bed and arching my back, ready and waiting for his cock. I have no lube and neither of us makes any mention of condoms, so he spits on his cock and then on my hole and begins to slide into me. It hurts at first - my ass is tight, but he tells me my hairy hole feels good and I can feel his cock get harder in my ass. He begins to pick up his pace, and compliments my boy pussy before telling me to lay sideways. After a few minutes of this he must've been getting close as he pushed me back on my stomach and begin pounding away at my ass mercilessly. I could only lay there and taking it, moaning quietly every time his cock stabbed at my prostate. Finally he grunted and heaved himself deep into my ass and I could feel his rod pulsing a warm load deep into my guts. He pulled out and cleaned up quickly before dressing and leaving.

After he was gone I went and pushed his load out into the toilet. I wasn't too surprised to see some blood in the water as well.

hot.  Are you in DC or NYC?