Cleaning out too much?

Slut4anyload

I found this online: (Came from my friend who is a registered nurse. She is kind of an average, brainwashed person so I think she probably does not know what she is talking about but still, it bothered me what she had to say ... I told her I passed MUCUS after my enemas and she said that from doing too many enemas I was depleting my bowel of beneficial bacteria, thus growing yeast or other nasty bacterial infection in my colon and that is what I was releasing after enema, the mucus from bacterial infection. UGH. Say it isn't so! Can you actually cause problems from too many enemas? Is this even possible or is she just reaching? I know many people are deathly afraid of enemas and think they are evil but they have only HELPED me! Thanks)

Unless you are having anal sex every day there is no need to clean yourself out so much. If it's with a regular partner you don't need to clean it out so much. I wouldn't use a shower attachment one more than once or twice a week. I would reuse the fleet plastic ones if I need to do it more often.

This actually happened to me too. I used to use my Shower Shot whenever I took a shower, and I had terrible problems, even approaching an IBS level. I moved in with my bf, and the Shower Shot wasn't compatible with his shower head, so now I only clean out before sex. My ass is so much healthier now.

From one of the enema websites that I moderated:

'Everybody's body is different. In principle - and of course when done with proper care and knowledge - enemas as such are not dangerous. Having said that, there are some dangers. As always, you must be careful when you're interfering with any of the body's routines. Cautions exist for people with heart diseases, cara-related diseases (asthma and such), diabetics, people with epilepsy, any woman during or just after pregnancy and in general for people who are not feeling well. In this case all stomach, intestinal and metabolism related diseases should be added to this list as well of course. Also, enemas may have a devastating impact on people with an alcohol or drug addiction.

"Optimistic" quantities of fluid used and a high frequency of use may also cause all sorts of problems, the most important one being the fact that the bacteria in the intestines and the muscles around them may "get lazy" and the metabolism may become less effective. Keep your quantity and frequency reasonable.

Improper administration of an enema may cause electrolyte imbalance (with repeated enemas) or ruptures to the bowel or rectal tissues resulting in internal bleeding

Edited by wammt

I believe repeated aggressive deep cleaning will have long term consequences. I had a boyfriend for a two-year period who'd fuck me three or four times a week. Before getting together, I'd always deep clean in anticipation, just in case we might screw. Over time, I developed internal hemorrhoids, chronic soreness in the muscles around the rectum, and low motility (IBS with constipation). I suspect the bacterial balances are way out of whack, but I won't go into the details of that. I don't bottom so much nowadays, so I clean out only a couple times a month, and I'm slowly getting better. But the motility problem persists.

These problems are not really addressed in medical journals, so GI docters think it's some kind of IBS when they rule everything else out. I tried to discuss this with my (gay) doctor, but the medical community just haven't gotten around to studying "whore-ass fatigue syndrome."

• Upvote 1

Guess I need to re-think my morning shower routine. I do a lite clean every morning when I take a shower, nothing major or deep just a couple of quick shots to clear out what is sitting around (sorry for that). Guess i shouldn't do that so much anymore.

I knew it could cause issues with the bacteria in the intestines and such but had no idea of the other issues it could cause.

The other thing you can do is change your diet to encourage healthy bacterial cultures in your gut. Yogurt with live culture helps a lot in my experience, and I try to eat it every day, usually for breakfast. I've heard there are probiotic supplements too, if you're not a fan of yogurt.

That's actually good advice for everyone, but I'd imagine that guys who clean out regularly need it even more.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i used to clean out obsessively maybe 3 times a day with my shower shot, and i never really had any problems, though i also train my hole for size with bag enemas and such. though the past two years ive followed a pretty strict diet that includes alot of fiber (yogurts and probiotics are a part of this) and i find i only have to clean out once a day (if i know there's going to be a big dick in bed with me i always clean out thoroughly again before it comes over) regularly, i only clean out as much as my ass stays clean and that's really the best advice i can think of to give?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

i clean out everyday. not a full blown enema but like a shower shot or one of those bulbs. never had a problem 10 years now i've almost done it everyday. i play with my ass or get fucked everyday so i make sure things are clear and so i need to do it. i guess it depends on the person and how your body is feeling from the effects and how often you play with your ass. my body can take it. i do a full blown enema only once a month but a little water up the ass never hurts me. also im vegan and eat very little bit of food, so things are proper back their compared to most.

Guest PozGoat

I do baking soda enemas daily, regardless if I'm bottoming. It's very therapeutic and detoxifying. I enema deep enough to take a fist to his armpit without a crumb of brown. My gay doc recently scoped my ass for STD's and asked me, "How do you keep your colon so healthy?". I told him to give the baking soda enema a try.

I ONLY use aluminum free, pure baking soda. I also only enema with reverse osmosis, pure water. (chlorine, fluoride, lead, pharma waste free). Remember, your colon is like a sponge. Its main function is to absorb water from your shit so you poop solid. What you put in your ass gets absorbed. (Like yummy sperm) But I try to stay toxin free unless its a certain few types of virusisses.

Virus = good ..

Chlorine = bad

;)

Start light. Mix 1 teaspoon in 16 fl oz of pure water.

If you tolerate that well then I do 1 tablespoon to 16 oz of water. I mix more solution if needed like if I'm doing a deep cleanse for fisting etc.

I prefer the cheap little fleet enema bottles. I shoot several of them up in me. I then get down on all fours with my shoulders on the ground and ass up in the air so that water runs deep in me. Total colon cleanse. I eat a high fiber, raw vegan diet too which is very crucial to colon health and gut bacteria. As mentioned above by bottomeric.

I can onlyho0ld that enema water for a couple minutes before the urge to release gets too great and I blast it all out in the toilet. The worst ALWAYS comes out last and often needs a quick dildoing to 'lure' it all out. ALWAYS use a dildo after an enema to make sure everything comes out and you'll be clean as a whistle.

With this douche method, I can take a guys fist to his armpit. I can fist for several hours without a crumb of brown.

Excellent advice from Rottencock. I follow it. The only two recommendations I would add would be these:

Buy a dildo with a suction cup and attach it to your shower wall so that way you can fuck yourself in the shower every morning after your baking soda douche to make sure you are ready for the day's first fuck and clean. I also pre-lube so the first cock slides in easily no matter the size.

Buy and use generic Metamucil daily. I get either the CVS or Walgreens. It helps keep your poop well formed and solid so that your douches are fast, neat, and a quick clean out.

I have done this for years and along with a modified vegan diet mentioned above you are always ready for that Grindr quickie fuck.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

From my experience I can tell that it is no problem to clean out often / daily.

I used to share my flat with a sex buddy for more than 2 years, and during the entire time there was not one day without him fucking me at least once. For more than 2 years I cleaned out every day, and when we had more free time for mor intensive sex sessions I used to keep my hole perfectly clean 7/24.

During all the time no shit left my body other than through enema.

After I left him, I managed to change back to natural bowel movement with no problem.

Of course I still clean out almost daily, cuz I like to get fucked often....