Tops - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or a variety of bottoms?

rawTOP

Tops - Which do you prefer - regulars fuck buds or new guys?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Tops - Which do you prefer - regulars fuck buds or new guys?

• I like to stick with a small group of regular fuck buds
    • Mostly regular fuck buds, but like some fresh meat in the mix to keep it interesting
    • Mostly looking for guys I haven't fucked, but sometimes do repeats with fuck buds
    • Want to fuck as many guys as possible - don't really like repeats

• Administrators

I've done a similar post for bottoms, so just answer if you're a top. If you're versatile think in terms of when you top...

Personally I really like getting my load into a hole that's never taken my load. I want to fuck as many guys as possible in a year, so fucking 50 guys is better to me than fucking the same guy 50 times...

That said, regular fuck buds have their place - they're consistent and get the overall number of fucks and loads up in a major way. It's easier to have a regular thing with a fuck bud than find a new hole...

So which do you prefer - a new hole or one you've fucked before?

• 9 months later...
Question for the other tops here, do you like fucking and seeding new hole, or do you like to stick to your regular go-to hole?
I have a couple of regular holes that I stick to and breed, but every once in awhile if a hot new hungry hole is available I will definately jump at it, too.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...