Married men prefer going raw

stocky77

I'm married but on prep and will happily go raw. I find that gay guys like the idea of fucking or being fucked by married guys. Possibly it's the challenge of it or perhaps they know its just a random fuck with no concerns of a potential relationship.

• Upvote 1

I get fucked by a lot of married guys, none ever ask for condoms they all want to breed! Have seeded a few as well 

Edited by monkey2712

I had sex with bi married guys and we almost always fucked bareback. Many times they wanted me to breed them. A couple of times they were talking with their spouses or their children while we were fucking. Sometimes we had sex at their home. It was weird but stimulating at the same time fucking surrounded with the family photos (wedding, children l, etc.). Once the guy said he was eager for my cum but he wanted to come to my place because his pregnant wife was at home with their little baby. 

I crave married man cum. I like thinking about how his sperm has made babies. Maybe he will make me pregnant too. Plus they’re usually starved for sex. Love seeing their incredible desire. And once they cum they jump up and leave. Makes me feel like the cum whore I am. 

Guess i can call myself the married men connoisseur. 11 out of my 35 regulars are married guys, and i fuck all of them raw. Gay bareback sex is way too addictive, once you start, its impossible to stop. One of these guys lives down the road from me, he pretends to walk the dog yet he comes over to take my load.

The guys i fuck are now beyond that stage of caring any bit. Ofcourse it has taken time, but that's we we are now.  Some of them even top some of my other regulars in front of my after i have loaded them up. I've always found it easier to convince a "straight" married man to take it raw. That's how most of them want it, esp those who say safe only

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...

Married men have always fucked me raw.  My favorite was married guy wedding ring and all.  Asked if I had a rubber so I handed one to him.  I hear him fiddling with the wrapper.  He fucks me for 20 minutes and cums deep inside me.  He thanks me pulls up his pants and leaves.  I go to pull up my pants and find the rubber in my underwear.  Still in the unopened package.  He bred me nice and deep.  Saw him 3 or 4 more times.  Never asked for another condom again.  Fucked and bred me deep every time.

• Upvote 1