Getting ready for my cumdump debut, looking for advnice

InsatiableBoy

I'm preparing for my cumdump debut at a Cumunion party, and I want to make sure I take as many cocks and loads as I can in the process. This is my first time offering my holes up without a concern over protection, so I'm nervous, but also quite excited.

I shaved all unnecessary body hair, every area will be silky smooth for my debut. I was thinking of just wearing a jock with a bottle of lube under the waistband over my ass (I'm not brave enough for spit lube yet) while wandering around the play areas. Does anyone have any other recommendations for turning myself into a cumdump beacon, beyond finding a spot to present my ass and wait? Ideally I'm hoping for a chain spit roasting session but I'm trying to keep realistic expectations.

• Upvote 2

Guest Saturn1

YAY!!! SO COOL you are going to do the cumdump thing! I am sure YOU will LUV it!!! I have never been to Cumunion, tho! Is lube even used at Cumunion? Why not just walk around naked? Like I said, never been BUT MANY on here have been! I am sure you will get PLENTY of advice!!! 

1 minute ago, Saturn1 said:

YAY!!! SO COOL you are going to do the cumdump thing! I am sure YOU will LUV it!!! I have never been to Cumunion, tho! Is lube even used at Cumunion? Why not just walk around naked? Like I said, never been BUT MANY on here have been! I am sure you will get PLENTY of advice!!! 

They sell lube at the club, though it's not very good. The main reason I'm thinking about a jock is purely for utility.

Guest alwaysready

while it is not necessary every time you get fucked, I would douche if you want a lot of seed up there. leave the lube in your locker or room. let us know how it goes.

I usually JUST wear a jock at these events. Depending on the location, I may also wear boots. I like to wear a jockstrap because it's a subconscious signal that my hole is on the menu, but my cock isn't.  Feel free to use lube as you need to. Many guys don't, but then again, many guys arrive with a load already in them (I know I do!).  You might want to grab a sharpie and encourage your tops to keep tally. Nothing gets other tops hotter than seeing a few tick marks on a pretty set of cheeks.  It also lets them know that you've got cum inside you and will not need to be lubed. 
DO respond when someone compliments you. DO accept the occasional ass pat.  If a move is unwanted, be polite in declining it.  Smile.  Give feedback. If it feels good, let the top know. Moan. Grunt. Say "Thank you".  Enjoy yourself and don't get caught in your own head or comparing yourself to others. There will always be someone with a bigger dick and a sloppier hole. Try to enjoy every single cock you get and make sure THEY enjoy your hole.  They'll keep cumming back to your hole if you do.  I've got a few guys that seek me out every time.
DO NOT camp out in a sling or fuckbench.  It is acceptable to jump in and wait (for a bit), but if you don't have any takers, free up the furniture for others. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

while it is not necessary every time you get fucked, I would douche if you want a lot of seed up there. leave the lube in your locker or room. let us know how it goes.

15 minutes ago, bbpoznow said:

if we  meet  you can bet I will be well douched  and will be looking to see how much cum I can get deep in my hole befor it starts to leak out

I ALWAYS douche before offering my ass up. I'm even a little paranoid when it comes to a potential mess, so I make sure my ass is sparkly clean before I take that first cock.

14 minutes ago, phukhole said:

I usually JUST wear a jock at these events. Depending on the location, I may also wear boots. I like to wear a jockstrap because it's a subconscious signal that my hole is on the menu, but my cock isn't.  Feel free to use lube as you need to. Many guys don't, but then again, many guys arrive with a load already in them (I know I do!).  You might want to grab a sharpie and encourage your tops to keep tally. Nothing gets other tops hotter than seeing a few tick marks on a pretty set of cheeks.  It also lets them know that you've got cum inside you and will not need to be lubed. 
DO respond when someone compliments you. DO accept the occasional ass pat.  If a move is unwanted, be polite in declining it.  Smile.  Give feedback. If it feels good, let the top know. Moan. Grunt. Say "Thank you".  Enjoy yourself and don't get caught in your own head or comparing yourself to others. There will always be someone with a bigger dick and a sloppier hole. Try to enjoy every single cock you get and make sure THEY enjoy your hole.  They'll keep cumming back to your hole if you do.  I've got a few guys that seek me out every time.
DO NOT camp out in a sling or fuckbench.  It is acceptable to jump in and wait (for a bit), but if you don't have any takers, free up the furniture for others. 

This is great advice. It's not my first rodeo at the club, so I know the basic etiquette. Where I have trouble is making the distinction between a simple passing grope and a "hey I want this ass" grope. I'll do my best to make more noise, getting caught up in the moment is something that happens to me a lot. And I HATE when guys hog the sling or fuckbench, so I make sure to limit my time if there are no takers. The sharpie is a nice touch.

Thanks very much for your input.

• Like 1

Guest alwaysready

agreed on the hogging of the sling/fuckbench. when I used to cruise restrooms, I hated the guys who came in, and started reading or doing homework and just did not move, esp. if there were only two stalls. with one guy, I found him so obnoxious, that I would turn off the light when I left. finally he vanished. I tried to make sure I did not over stay my welcome.

50 minutes ago, InsatiableBoy said:

This is great advice. It's not my first rodeo at the club, so I know the basic etiquette. Where I have trouble is making the distinction between a simple passing grope and a "hey I want this ass" grope. I'll do my best to make more noise, getting caught up in the moment is something that happens to me a lot. And I HATE when guys hog the sling or fuckbench, so I make sure to limit my time if there are no takers. The sharpie is a nice touch.

Thanks very much for your input.

Yes, there's always the gray area.   It's that balancing act of "I want to give them the benefit of the doubt", but "if I say no, it means no".  So, I TRY to be a total cumdump and NOT ever say no!  <oink>  It doesn't always work, but it's a LOT of fun when I can get into that headspace!

1 hour ago, phukhole said:

Yes, there's always the gray area.   It's that balancing act of "I want to give them the benefit of the doubt", but "if I say no, it means no".  So, I TRY to be a total cumdump and NOT ever say no!  <oink>  It doesn't always work, but it's a LOT of fun when I can get into that headspace!

That's why I'm asking about amplifying my cumdump allure, so if I get that borderline grope I can convert it into an immediate need to fuck me. Maybe this hope is a going from 0-100 type of expectation... I won't say no, but I don't want to be pushy. That is until I get someone inside me, at which point I'll pump my hips to get that distinct SLAP if my top isn't already producing it.

• Like 1

@InsatiableBoy - I've been a cumdump for CumUnion the last couple of months, so here's a little advice from my experience:

1. Things to take with you: Poppers (if you use them), a hand towel, a small flashlight, a sharpie pen, your choice of lube, a cord/charger/adapter for your cell phone

2. Give yourself a full, thorough cleanout before you go. Take the time to do it properly and make sure you're empty. Right before you "open for business", take a few minutes to stretch your hole with your fingers or with a toy; I use an anal speculum.

3. You may want to bring a variety of lubes - I bring both a jar of Anal Glide (petrolatum-based) and a bottle of silicone-based lube. I pre-treat my hole with the silicone-based but use the petrolatum-based for most of the lubing. I have found that if you leave a bottle of silicone-based lube sitting around some Top will invariably take the top off of it to try to lube his cock or your ass up, spill half of it on the floor, create a slipping hazard, and waste half of your lube. Instead, leave the petrolatum-based lube out for others to access. It's like vaseline, so it won't spill.

4. Remember that half of what makes the steak appetizing is the sizzle - be mindful of how you look and sound to others while you are being fucked. You don't want to come off as over-the-top or playacting, but guys want to enjoy your natural responsiveness to sex. Don't just bury your face in a pillow. Let your expressions show. Let your face express your ecstasy. Arch your back in pleasure if that's what you feel. Be vocal if that's your style... in fact, be maybe a little louder than usual if you're trying to attract more tops to you. (Don't go too crazy, though - remember, some people are annoyed by screaming bottoms.) Let them know you're lusty.

5. Be prepared to put up with a little abuse if you want to maximize your opportunity for loads; the last time I went, one Top started beating my ass with something made of leather, and smacked it across my balls a couple of times. Now, I'm used to BDSM, and I've been flogged plenty, so this was no big deal for me, and it paid of with a savage fuck later. You have to decide for yourself how much abuse you're willing to take to get your loads.

6. If you're lying ass-up waiting for Tops to take you, don't just lie there like a pudding; put some seduction into it. If there's music playing, let your hips get into it a little. Maybe reach around from time to time and spread your cheeks so the hole winks at them. If I sense a Top pause at the door to my room at the bathhouse, I'll put a little play in my hips or flex my glutes just a little like nobody's watching, and sometime's I'll hear the Top say, "Whew..."  Hooked.

7. Do the rounds. Don't just stay in one place waiting for the to come to you (unless they are and there's a line forming). Move around and show yourself off so they know you're on the menu. If it's a venue where you have a room, and there's a bulletin board or a blackboard, don't be shy about a little self-promotion, like writing "Great Ass in room 107".

8. Eat, drink and be merry. That is, don't forget to take care of your body by getting something to eat, stay hydrated, and relax. Don't worry about setting yourself some crazy load goal or setting high expectations - just take what comes and enjoy the adventure. Easygoing is sexy. Have fun!

• Upvote 2

Guest unitedforces91

Guys how do you get the confidence to go to cum parties, let alone go gay baths? I struggle with social anxiety. Having 1on1 sex is as much as I've ever done. I'm too afraid of having a threesome or going to a bathhouse to offer my ass up. I really really want to and experience it but have confidence/social issues. I also lack social skills and conversation skills.

@unitedforces91 - Confidence is one thing, but social phobia/severe social anxiety can indicate an imbalance in brain neurotransmitters, and can be treatable. I would encourage you to talk to your doctor and be evaluated so see if you might benefit from certain medications that might assist you in overcoming the reluctance that's keeping you out of social settings. Social and conversation skills can be learned; in fact, at the bathhouse, there's not a lot of talking involved. I'm actually quite unsophisticated when it comes to knowing all the social codes and winks and nods and come-hithers, but I still manage to do very well.

You might find going to a bathhouse surprisingly relaxing. It's basically like a spa for men, where things sometimes get sexy. Depending on which one you go to, there may be a steam room, a dry sauna, a hot tub/whirlpool, showers, exercise equipment, lounge areas with videos playing, locker rooms for changing clothes, private changing rooms where you can relax, and other rooms where... other things happen. You're not obliged to do anything. If you wish, you can simply sit in the steam room and steam the impurities out of your body (Personally I have to be careful about that - if I stay too long steaming out my impurities, there won't be anything left of me.) Or just enjoy the eye candy from the comfort of the hot tub or the lounge. But eventually you'll probably catch the eye of someone who thinks you look tasty, and you'd find that making contact is really quite easy.

• Upvote 1

@unitedforces91 Agreed with @ErosWired here. It took me at least a few visits to the baths to even feel comfortable walking around naked (the first time I did it resulted in one of my all time best experiences at a bathhouse), let alone opening up to any sort of play. It really comes down to comfort: if you're not comfortable with something, don't do it. I was fortunate in that there were guys who helped me break out of various shells. Sure there are guys who are pushy and have no sense of boundaries, but you're more likely to find guys who happily work within your comfort zone.

My best advice is to go with zero expectations, maybe just watch and observe the first time, and move on from there. It took me at least 3 visits before I did anything beyond watching and jerking off in a room or gloryhole cubby. But relaxing in the sauna or hot tub were definitely highlights with every visit to the point I make it a kind of pregame ritual when I go. It's a good way for me to center myself and get my head in the game for the fun I'm looking to have.

Just remember: it's always ok to say no (but do your best to be polite about it), and if you're not into a guy who's making advances on you it's ok to show you're not interested (but do your best to be polite about it). I've had problems with tweakers, and my very own bathhouse stalker, however those kinds of encounters are rare and generally resolved quickly.

• Upvote 1