Traveling BBC

tighthole64

Most gay hookup sites have the same old same old guys on them, that's why I LOVE those that have traveler sections! Most of the times they work out great for finding fresh meat or holes to  use!  Found  a traveler to Orlando, with a nice thick 7.5 inch uncut cock. 5-9, 170# and 75 y/o! Now I know for most of you the age would be a turnoff, but let me tell you he was an AMAZING fuck.  H e was a bit vanilla and wouldn't rim me, but let me rim him.  He was pretty aggressive on round 1, and ponded me for  a good 15 minutes before blowing his load deep in me. Afterwards we snuggled and kissed some, and it wasn't long before his cock started to get hard again.  After a quick blow job, he took advantage of my well lubed hole.  This time he lasted les than 10 minutes, but was still a good breeding.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3