Birthday Boy receives Sirs Special Gift

ScorpionFF

2 hours ago, SoCalHole said:

OINK!!!   One of the best stories ever!!   Keep the chems flowing and pig sex getting nastier with each subsequent chapter!!

Thanks 'SoCalHole'. Great to hear you want the pig sex to get even nastier with each SUBsequent chapTer! ??????

Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ?

Guest takingdeepanal
59 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

Thanks 'SoCalHole'. Great to hear you want the pig sex to get even nastier with each SUBsequent chapTer! ??????

Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ?

You know how I like it, Daddy!

Part 17;

Rob and I went downstairs, and got to the downstairs bathroom door, wide open. No Jim controlling the situation, no Jim saying who could and could not fuck his boy, well, my boy now! ? I could never have guessed the scene that now lay before myself & Rob...

Jim had been stripped of all his Leather Gear and was naked as the day he was born, and his big beefy hairy ASS was being pumped. By none other than skinhead Malcolm, who must have caught wind that the party was still going, and had returned for more FUN! And why not. Jim seemed to be in a K-hole.

Tom was knelt before my new boy Matt, having his multi pathogenic Dick sucked, whilst some stranger was fucking my sexy Seville boy. The stranger was soon grunting, unloading his cum. I don't know if it was toxic or not, but, it was another load nonetheless. 

'Tom, shift yourself' ... 'And my sweet sexy boy, sit upright please'.

I put on the 'Fist Mitts' that the twink upstairs had been wearing onto Matt. Then put him in a snug fitting red jockstrap. Then I removed his current collar and leash from his previous owner, and attached a brand new collar and leash. Before finally inserting a Beagle Puppy Tail. As a final touch I put Jim's Leather Military cap on my head, took hold of my new boys leash, and led him into the living room.

The loud chatter soon descended into a hush, all eyes focused on my new prize! I walked him around on all 4's. 

'This is my new Bitch, Matt, and we will soon be going upstairs to the playroom. Anyone who cares to join us for some HOT playtime is more than welcome. We share and share alike in this House'.

I clocked Seth giving me a knowing satisfied look, that he had had his wicked way with this lil cutie. I walked him out of the living room, and onto the stairs, commencing our ascent to my boys new life of Freedom! I looked at him and said...

'Who is your Daddy now, boy?'

His eyes lit up, and he gave a very warm loving smile, answering...

'You are Daddy. And I am now finally truly Happy'...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

Guest takingdeepanal
6 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

To all those pups and pigs, squeal and woof as loud as you can for Part 18 ;) ??

OINK DADDY BREED ME ? OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ? OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?

Part 18;

I walked my proud puppy up the stairs, his lil tail wagging, with Rob, Tom and a small crowd following behind. We entered the playroom, and Matt jumped onto the rubbered Mattress like a sweet little puppy having just discovered a new toy. In typical owner fashion I was jolted forward. I maneuvered him so he was central on the mattress, and facing my armchair. 

'Steady. SIT! On all 4's for Daddy. Now, there are some Men who want to play with you, and Daddy is going to sit in that chair over there, and watch. Don't worry, I'll always here to keep you safe. Be a good boy. STAY. STAY'.

I actually when younger had trained dogs, so, this was kinda natural to me. I took out his Beagle Puppy Tail, sat in the armchair, placed the tail on my lap, lit up a cigar, and relaxed.

No surprises who was first to get behind my sweet pup. Syphilis Rob! In he went, grabbing onto his hips, fucking him with a fast steady rhythm, looking at me, pursing and contorting his lips in a display of lust. He fucked for several minutes eventually cumming. Four more guys that I didn't know entered my boy in quick succession, each only fucking him for about 5 minutes a piece, but each respectfully dumping their loads. Gonnorhoea Malcolm was bloke number six to slide in.

'Hey, Malcolm, did you cum inside that muscular guy you were fucking downstairs?'

'Nah mate, I was saving my load for this little sexy fucker here. I just took a big leak in the bath on the other twink we were fucking earlier'.

Oh yeah, Birthday boy that had received more Special GIFTS than he could care to imagine. I must see how he is in a bit. 

Malcolm was spanking my Spanish pups round pert bubble ass as he pumped his infectious Dick at an increasingly fast rate. He suddenly grabbed onto his hips firmly, and blasted his toxic seed deep inside my boys guts.

Two more random unknown guys in quick succession spewed their jizz inside my boy. It was a warm feeling to know that I had set my boy free into the wild, to where he belongs, his cunt being bred multiple times over. During these 8 guys fucking and unloading inside him, he kept plenty of eye contact with me, smiling with warmth and content. Guy No.9 knelt behind him, Hep C Tom!

'Hang on hang on'.

I stood up. 

'Sweet pup, stand up and place your puppy paws against the wall, and arch your ASS out. And I want you to keep looking at me, and if I give you a thumbs up, I want you to push your Pussy out, like if you are having a shit' .... He smiled, and stood as I had commanded, saying...

'Yes Daddy, anything that makes you happy'.

'And Tom, I want you to rub him all over, slowly, and keep doing it til I say, OK'.

'Alright'.

I sat back on the armchair and watched Tom as he took his pale bony hands with long unkempt fingernails and ran them down the sides of my pups torso. His head remained motionless by my boys neck, as his breath would have naturally hit the young smooth olive skin. His glowing skin and healthy fit physique was a stark and VERY Sexy contrast to the gaunt pale deathly figure behind him...

... Part 19 to follow ...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Part 19;

Tom carried on stroking my boy, the sides of his torso, his back, rubbing his pert round Bubble ASS cheeks. He fell to his knees and started stroking his legs, up and down. My pup looked over at me, and I gave him the thumbs up. He pushed. A small amount of what I am sure was cum began to dangle from his cunt between his upper thighs. It just swung to and fro. Tom got back up and continued stroking my pups healthy tort upper body and that sweet Bubble ASS. 

I could tell Tom was starting to get aroused as his limp pierced Dick started to become erect. He began licking my boys spine and pushing his Bubble ASS outwardly. He firmly grabbed his hips and pulled forcefully, forcing my boy to take a few steps back. He repeated this again, leaving my pups paws to slide down the wall, and his torso to me more at of a right angle. 

I was going to put my pup in the sling for Tom having spent a while perving at him groping my boy, but he had suddenly flipped the game over.

He kept on pushing pups Bubble ASS outwardly, then I could see he was penetrating him. He grabbed onto his hips, and started fucking, and looked over at me, continuing to fuck! Keeping his gaze fixed on me he removed his executioners hood. He knew he looked very sick, and he got off on showing me his drawn sunken face, alongside his skinny pale body pounding my sexy healthy young pup. The power that Death has over Life!

I got up...

'On all 4's my sweet pup'.

Tom and pup knelt down together quite successfully without Tom losing his penetrative grip. I looked at Tom and smiled...

'Fuck him mate. FUCK him! And give him everything you have got'.

As said earlier, this sweet 23 year old and I had this instant bond, thus, instantly very close. As Tom pounded him we looked into each others eyes. No one had ever looked at me like that before. A real intimacy. His expression was so soft, warm and tender. And I am sure I was mirroring back exactly the same. We kissed tenderly as Tom carried on pounding my pups sweet cunt.

'Hey Keith'.
'Wha'
'I'm about to cum inside your boy'.

He gritted his teeth, scrunched up his face, and grunted as he spewed his toxic jizz up my pups defenseless cunt. I held onto his face, continuing to gently kiss him.

'Daddy, can we go to your bed. I'm tired'.
'Ok son'.

... Part 20 to follow ...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

OINK DADDY BREED ME ? OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ? OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?OINK DADDY BREED ME ?

I think you mighT enjoy 'Part 20' ... You AIDS worshipping CunT ??

Part 20;

I put Matt's Beagle Puppy tail inside his cunt again, and walked him to my bedroom, walking on his knees and Fist Mitts. He hopped into bed, and I set to, to wrap things up as much as I could. I approached various people upstairs and downstairs saying the party was over.

I got big broad Gonnorhoea Malcolm, Syphilis Rob, and Seth to get K-hole Jim to bed in the spare downstairs bedroom, whilst Hep C Tom and I sorted twink No.1 from the night who was asleep in the bath of piss. We unrestrained his ankles, dried him, and put him into bed with Jim, inserting the large Rosebud plug inside his now huge fucked and fisted gaping cunt.

Twink No.1, Jim, and Tom took the spare downstairs bedroom, Seth & Rob the spare upstairs bedroom, and my new boy Matt and I in the Master bedroom, the door locked. I am now in charge! My new pup and I fell asleep holding each other. 

After a few hours sleep themselves, and as Matt & I continued to sleep Jim came to, and started getting horny with the twink. He licked, sucked and chewed on his swollen and battered cunt, rousing both the twink and Tom from their slumber. Jim went to fuck the twink, but something was keeping his Dick from properly penetrating.

'Tom, there is something wrong with this guys ASS. I can't get inside'.

Tom being the experienced Fister got the boy who was lying on his front onto his knees, took his pale bony hand with those sharp unkempt fingernails, and stuck his hand inside, like helping out a farm animal going through a breach birth. It was only the Rosebud-Plug. The boy had become so loose and gaping it had fallen inside! Tom fished it out. Jim again penetrated the boy, this time with success...

'Fuck, I can't feel the sides of his ass, just a warm wet feeling. It feels fucking HOT'.

Tom put his flaccid Dick into the soon to be 21 year old...

'Suck me, cunt'
'Tom, did I dream it, or did my boy Matt get slammed last-night?'
'That wasn't a dream, it happened, and I think Matt belongs to Keith now'
'I feared that last bit you just said'.

Jim suddenly apparently got really angry at the earlier situation, and started thumping his fists (not too hard, but hard enough) down on the boys upper ASS cheeks, not even realising his fists were making contact with another human. It was like he was hitting a table in frustration.

Tom witnessing all this, his Dick started to grow inside the boys mouth, even though Jim started crying through his anger. Nothing except Death could stop Tom being horny. Suddenly Jim grabbed hold of the boys hips and started slamming in... HARD!

'Damn you Keith, damn you, taking my boy, well now I am fucking your worthless cunt'.

This only served to excite Tom even more, and through his tears and anger, Jim blew his undetectable load inside the twink. Through his spent sniffles, his voice turning meekly, he asked...

'Tom, who did Matt get slammed with lastnight?'
'Erm... Keith, Me, Seth, and Rob ... I believe Keith made up 4 lots, and only 1 was used'
'Go and see if you can find if there is any, if so, bring 1, and one of those tourniquet thingies'

Surely he wasn't going to slam the twink he just fucked with anger? After-all, he had already had that joy earlier... What was going to happen?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest takingdeepanal

These bottoms are leading such a lucky life, Daddy! Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? 

13 hours ago, DaddysHand said:

What was going to happen?

#DaddysHand YOU ARE THE MASTER of this fabulous story ... 

with each chapter you lead us mire and more into Pigs Heaven.....

oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ?oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ? oink ?...

LETS BREED ...

• 4 weeks later...