Birthday Boy receives Sirs Special Gift

ScorpionFF

• 1 year later...
On 4/16/2018 at 4:44 PM, S6AT6A6N said:

Part 20;

I put Matt's Beagle Puppy tail inside his cunt again, and walked him to my bedroom, walking on his knees and Fist Mitts. He hopped into bed, and I set to, to wrap things up as much as I could. I approached various people upstairs and downstairs saying the party was over.

I got big broad Gonnorhoea Malcolm, Syphilis Rob, and Seth to get K-hole Jim to bed in the spare downstairs bedroom, whilst Hep C Tom and I sorted twink No.1 from the night who was asleep in the bath of piss. We unrestrained his ankles, dried him, and put him into bed with Jim, inserting the large Rosebud plug inside his now huge fucked and fisted gaping cunt.

Twink No.1, Jim, and Tom took the spare downstairs bedroom, Seth & Rob the spare upstairs bedroom, and my new boy Matt and I in the Master bedroom, the door locked. I am now in charge! My new pup and I fell asleep holding each other. 

After a few hours sleep themselves, and as Matt & I continued to sleep Jim came to, and started getting horny with the twink. He licked, sucked and chewed on his swollen and battered cunt, rousing both the twink and Tom from their slumber. Jim went to fuck the twink, but something was keeping his Dick from properly penetrating.

'Tom, there is something wrong with this guys ASS. I can't get inside'.

Tom being the experienced Fister got the boy who was lying on his front onto his knees, took his pale bony hand with those sharp unkempt fingernails, and stuck his hand inside, like helping out a farm animal going through a breach birth. It was only the Rosebud-Plug. The boy had become so loose and gaping it had fallen inside! Tom fished it out. Jim again penetrated the boy, this time with success...

'Fuck, I can't feel the sides of his ass, just a warm wet feeling. It feels fucking HOT'.

Tom put his flaccid Dick into the soon to be 21 year old...

'Suck me, cunt'
'Tom, did I dream it, or did my boy Matt get slammed last-night?'
'That wasn't a dream, it happened, and I think Matt belongs to Keith now'
'I feared that last bit you just said'.

Jim suddenly apparently got really angry at the earlier situation, and started thumping his fists (not too hard, but hard enough) down on the boys upper ASS cheeks, not even realising his fists were making contact with another human. It was like he was hitting a table in frustration.

Tom witnessing all this, his Dick started to grow inside the boys mouth, even though Jim started crying through his anger. Nothing except Death could stop Tom being horny. Suddenly Jim grabbed hold of the boys hips and started slamming in... HARD!

'Damn you Keith, damn you, taking my boy, well now I am fucking your worthless cunt'.

This only served to excite Tom even more, and through his tears and anger, Jim blew his undetectable load inside the twink. Through his spent sniffles, his voice turning meekly, he asked...

'Tom, who did Matt get slammed with lastnight?'
'Erm... Keith, Me, Seth, and Rob ... I believe Keith made up 4 lots, and only 1 was used'
'Go and see if you can find if there is any, if so, bring 1, and one of those tourniquet thingies'

Surely he wasn't going to slam the twink he just fucked with anger? After-all, he had already had that joy earlier... What was going to happen?

Fucking hot; one of the best

• 2 weeks later...