Hillside campground in PA

18 hours ago, medicchris12 said:

Was there this sat have a great time got breed twice both great fucks. Looking to go back in three weeks for more 

Nice to know! Thanks for the feedback on a recent visit! :)

First night at The Woods for Leather weekend. Decent crowd, hot men, and a darkroom off the side of the temporary dungeon. Took two loads. No questions. 

The cost is steep, though. Tent, on a friends owned site, costs 30 a nite. Plus the $20 membership fee. 

All in all, it’s a nice locale, and I’m looking forward to seeing more of it by daylight. ;)  I’m not sure I’d recommend just coming here for just everyday camping, but an event weekend could be really worth it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lots of play tonight. Got six loads in me on the drive home right now.Lots of play tonight. Got six loads in me on the drive home right now.  Four of those while I was in the sling. Lots of outdoor play, and since it was a themed weekend there was an extra piggy  attitude in the air.    And absolutely no mention of condoms or status 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
On 6/2/2019 at 7:19 PM, PissPigBrooklyn said:

How is bear weekend there? And what are the accomodations like for those of us without a camper or tent?

Hillside.camp is the site.  They do have small “cabins” but I haven’t been in one. They look to sleep 2-3 people, but I’m not sure what the amenities are.  I’m sorry!

bear weekend is good, lots of eye candy and chew toys ;), but not as busy as the same event at The Woods campground. The big plus for me is that Hillside is men-only, while The Woods is co-ed. Love my lesbian sisters as I do, the energy is completely different in a mixed setting than in a male-only playspace. 

29 minutes ago, Cubd said:

Hillside.camp is the site.  They do have small “cabins” but I haven’t been in one. They look to sleep 2-3 people, but I’m not sure what the amenities are.  I’m sorry!

bear weekend is good, lots of eye candy and chew toys ;), but not as busy as the same event at The Woods campground. The big plus for me is that Hillside is men-only, while The Woods is co-ed. Love my lesbian sisters as I do, the energy is completely different in a mixed setting than in a male-only playspace. 

Thanks for the information!

• Like 1