Hillside campground in PA

• 11 months later...

Hillside is open to seasonal campers again. With the current situation there are some new rules in place, so Be sure to check their website ( [think before following links] http://hillside.camp ) for more info.  Since it’s a private campground, they were allowed to open, and the family that owns it are willing to keep it open for seasonal.  However, they have stated that they’ll shut down again and Only allow the “permanent” site owners if there’s any problems or if people get stupid and ignore social distancing and masks in public areas. Do what we want in the privacy of our tents\trailers\etc, but keep safety in mind in public spaces.

Edited by Cubd
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 1:30 PM, giraffeelephant said:

Would love to see this thread active again! Gonna visit hillside this Saturday for the first time on a day pass—hope it’s still active! 

How was Hillside? I'm a bottom and not that far from the campground, looking to visit during one of their events.

On 6/10/2023 at 9:40 AM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

How was Hillside? I'm a bottom and not that far from the campground, looking to visit during one of their events.

So I guess we went on a less busy weekend but I thought it was great. Walked through the “cruising area” greens a few times in the daylight and it was completely empty, but the people who stay there regularly said that was more about the quiet weekend than a normal thing. Spent the day mostly hanging out at the pool and walking through the camping areas—the people in what they call “perms” were super friendly and welcoming, but those who were new or there for a weekend were a little more standoffish. At night there’s a huge campfire and that’s where the sex happened—as a dance party and drinking is going on in the front, there’s a bunch of fucking and sucking in the back where gloryholes and benches are set up. That part was awesome—there was a line of six people waiting to fuck my partner while a crowd watched; I was busy fucking another bottom lying right next to him. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...